nine

its already eight in the evening, the kids were already wide in sleep after drinking their milks at night, thats inside his instructions.

only now, he waited for mr jeon to go back home so he can go home too, seokjin texted him that mr jeon just took off a minute ago but he isn't still here tho.

he knows he said it to himself that he dont want jimin to be more stress because of yeji and him, and he knows he isnt a kid to be said off first.

and now he just did this again, he promised to himself that he wont ever disturb that angel again but look at it now.

jimin is taking care of his daughter.

he looked back at the paper bag in the floor, mrs yang was asleep too in her room inside the house, but taehyung just seems to be ashamed on just sitting on mr jeon's couch.

the doll he buys earlier was the one he remembered that he saw inside the convenience store, he got the medium size, tho just like in the store but the prizes were so different.

the one at the convenience was more prizey.

after a minute of waiting, he finally heard mr jeon's car entering the garage, so he cleared his throat and stand straight, holding tightly the black card that he has been protecting lately.

he knows it would cost his life if ever he's lost it.
"taehyung?" he looked up and saw mr jeon walking to his way, he cleared his throat.

and again, as expected jungkook thought taehyung dont have many clothes that he already knows he got them years ago.

but he looks so good, jungkook presume to that. he knows how to see beauty in old fashions, he knows how they showed off of a person.

taehyung's looks small and cute in his outfits, jungkook thought.

"h-here is your card, mr jeon." taehyung said, his head was bowing and he handed him the card, so jungkook took it.

"did you get what they wanted?" he nod.

"did you ate?" taehyung looked up and the man was standing awfully close so he immediately looked down, shaking his head.

"n-no, ill just cook myself at home, mr jeon.." taehyung said, its as if his breathing caught in his throat.

"okay, im sorry for keeping you late, you can go." taehyung nod his head and took his things.

"you buy yourself something?" he halted in his moves and slowly turn around, he instantly closed his eyes after hearing how jungkook's heavy steps walk infront of him.

"i-its for my daughter, i-i promise to pay you back after i got my payment mr jeon, s-she just mention something about remote controlled dolls and i want-"

"shut it." jungkook cuts him off, and taehyung almost shit his pants.

"i-im sorry, i-i'll give it back to the store t-tom-"
"i said shut it mr kim." he nod.

"its okay, take it and dont pay me back, its useless since its still my money." taehyung's lower lip nervously shakes as he nod his head slowly.

"i-im really sorry, i wont do it again mr jeon, i should have known." jungkook looked at how taehyung's head low shakes tightly, he even gets more close look.

"and i said its okay, you can take it and give it to your daughter." taehyung nod his head again, his eyes filled with tears.

how could he be so stupid, he shouldnt have done that at the first place, now he is really guilty. maybe mr jeon feels pity, now he doesnt know if the man will ever want him to work for him anymore.

"c-can i still go for work tomorrow??" jungkook raised his eyebrows, taehyung's voice shakened up abit, he feels like crying, he is just too pathetic.

"ofcourse, mr kim." and he cried, kneeling down whilst sobbing so hard.

"thank you very much, i promise i wont do it again!" jungkook nod his head.

taehyung kim is really interesting, as of now he just wanted to walk him home. he pity him but taehyung is too strong to be showned off as weak and a cry baby.

maybe except now, he must be really overwhelmed.

-

"wow so papa this is mine?!" taehyung's eyes seems to watered again as soon as he heard it, his daughter must have been so happy.

he was glad. "yes ji, its yours." he heard her gasping dramatically as she holds into his father's shoulders before hugging him.

he closes his eyes, he would never know how much his life could be at this point if ever yeji isnt around.

he could be on the streets, or walking around wandering where to stay, even when he had jimin.

he knows he cant live without his daughter.
"i love you papa, thank you." and even when it cost him on edge, he would do everything for yeji.

"i love you too baby ji."

🌺

guess who is back? dont you all miss me? HAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHS btw ill just updayte two chapter's because im still progressing everything ❤️🥺