eighteen

"w-where is your car? did you walk alone mr jeon?" the man chuckle and take a quick nom of his ice cream, before looking at taehyung.

"you sure would be kidnapped if you keep dozing off like that. ive been tailing you from the club." jungkook said and taehyung choked on his ice cream.

"y-you what?" jungkook laugh.

"you should be more careful, a pretty boy like you shouldnt be dozing off in an empty street." taehyung bite his lips, he doesnt know if he should say thank you or just keep on getting flasttered.

"o-okay.." he just said.

"why are you walking so late and its cold." taehyung dont know if he should say that, not because he was shy or something but because, mr jeon just fired him and now he would see him searching for a job, for a second job.

he dont wanted to be laugh of. "im trying to search for a new job." taehyung said without thinking which made jungkook looked at him stopping on mixing his ice cream.

"you aren't working at the laundr- i mean i think i saw some laundry shop is hiring for someone?" taehyung cleared his throat and smiled.

"i applied for it and was hired but my money isnt enough since i had to pay for some things at home." taehyung said looking down.

"oh yeah?" taehyung just nod and the silence became visible in between, jungkook sighs.

"how was your back? i think someone spilled some beers on you earlier?" taehyung dont know why he is feeling all giddy inside but the more it tickles him the more he thinks that he should be more uncomfortable with his ex boss.

jungkook might never wanted him anymore, maybe he already find someone within those weeks he was gone.

taehyung have no choice but to pay for him.

"im good it doesnt hurt my back at all, by the way i didnt know you go clubbing mr jeon?" taehyung asked which is so obvious because you know, mr jeon is on just his age and he had the money to spend with.

if he wants to go clubbing then no one can stop him from doing that, since he had a money for himself, and besides, mr jeon is too young to not enjoy his life as an adult.

maybe he is searching for a partner too.

"uh yeah, actually its a business celebration, i just came from austrilia to check on the new market pub, and just came home yesterday." taehyung just nod, not wanting to be stressed about not having to understand what jungkook was saying.

all he knows is that mr jeon is a good president of their company, he owns a pubs and that he was really rich, and handsome, all girls would want him, or maybe boys too.

"congratualations." jungkook nod.

"you should go back, for sure they are searching for you." taehyung said and jungkook nod his head before standing, taehyung does the same and dusted his own jeans.

"bye and goodnight mr jeon."

taehyung started to walked again after they parted ways, he cant help but think of jungkook and how his night was doing, quite good with him.

he just had a free ice cream from the man who fired him, and immediately failed to forget that he shouldnt feel like that.

he even thought that what if, jungkook and him would actually date eachother, he would probably be the shadow of that man.

a shadow.

besides, they cant be together, if ever, jungkook would be humiliated by dating a poor man and it would be a bad luck for his business.

"taehyung." taehyung jumps at how he heard jungkook's voice from beside, right now the man was driving his expensive car his left hand were hanging on the side of his window and the right one was one the maneuver, taehyung shyly smiled.

"you can go hop in, ill drive you home." taehyung blinked and immediately shakes his head.

"im fine mr jeon, i-ill just walk home its not that far, and besides its far along from yours, maybe jiwoo and jewel is waiting for you.." taehyung said and tried to politely shoo him away.

"its okay, they are probably asleep now, and besides its dangerous walking alone." taehyung bite his lips, its not that he wasnt afraid but he just dont want to make jungkook's car looks ugly by him sitting at the passenger seat.

"hey mr jeon!" both of them looked at someone, a girl with her car stopping slowly from them, taehyung recognized her from the company, she was once with mr jeon on the office.

"arent you....uh...." she looked at taehyung who awkwardly standing there and looked at jungkook, smiling.

"arent you going home?" jungkook hesitantly smiled and waved at her to go home first, she just nod slowly before glancing taehyung and driving off.

jungkook looked at him. "seriously mr jeon, you can go home, i-ill be fine." one last time, jungkook sighs and said.

"but i insist, please." taehyung looked down and bite his lips before slowly nodding his head which made jungkook jumps.

taehyung walked at the back seat and was about to open the door when jungkook looked at him. "are you going to make me your driver or what?" taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"come here at the front." taehyung just complied without anything to say, and sits comfortably beside jungkook.

the ride was actually calming, jungkook didnt drive too fast either, just them enjoying the small little time that they had with no ome talking, the radio was not too loud either.

taehyung was trying to feel the air from outside the car but stop himself to not look like an ignorant man.

he pointed every single way to his house and so jungkook stop at the last point of him.

taehyung smiled at jungkook before walking out, he bowed and waved goodbye.

"thank you for the ride mr jeon." then jungkook nod by it which taehyung move backward and for the last wave, jungkook took off.

taehyung walked his way to their apartment and slowly walked inside, washing himself and go to bed.

even when he didnt get to see a new job he wil find it sooner before christmas. he just hope tomorrow will be good for him and his daughter.