twelve

tw
informal words
mention of rape

_

taehyung and yeji walked hand by hands, its his first day off and you can finally imagined how happy he is after mr jeon said those words out loud, last night.

its saturday and his day off, since its his free time, they decided to go and visit his mother, well its been awhile.
taehyung and his mother arent really close before she was alive, actually she was the second mother that taehyung had.

his original mother gave in from his father and remarried a man out of the country, and he never sees her again, so he moved on and tried to be happy with his step mom, with is a very kind one.

particularly he would choose his second mother than the first one, than the original one, i mean he dont hate his mother but it upsets him that she left his son for her own happiness.

i mean, if you had a son then he is your happiness right? they are include from your sunshines and butterflies.
why did she even left him behind if thats what it matters the most.

so he promised himself that, he will never do that to yeji.

yeji is the most impirtant right now, and even when people told him to just stop, they dont have a say into that, its his decision to continue and fight for his life, its for yeji.

"papa can we get ice cream after we visit grandma?" taehyung looked down and smiled before nodding his head and continue to walk, yeji really likes ice cream so much.

he knows jimin is at fault because he always spoiled him with ice creams and stuff that she wants, you know, kids these days always gets what they want.

but taehyung would never like that, she is just a kid and she will get everything when she grows up anyways, he doesnt want to spoil her.

taehyung and yeji had finally arrived to mrs kim's spot, it wasnt dusty and dirty since they are here last last sunday too with jimin and hoseok.

he light up the candle that he was holding earlier after opening her glass, the picture of her was alittle worn out but it didnt really ripped the whole picture, its just the only photo that he got.

after his father runs away from them when she was hospitalized, he cried alot that he cant even held tears again, he tried to give up but then he got to know after she died that he got a daughter inside him.

"papa!!!" taehyung looked down when yeji whined, he almost laugh when she tried to lift the flowers in her hands, he totally forgot that he gave her a flowers.

"im sorry baby.." she only pouted and taehyung kissed her lips that it made her immediately giggling. "its okay papa."

taehyung instantly put the flowers inside and smiled, he then bite his lips, it became a hobby now when he feels overwhelmed.

he only stared at his step mother's picture with a sad smile and a biting lips. "papa, can we get ice cream now?"  taehyung looked down to a girl holding her tummy with a sad pout.

"okay, but..." he kneeled down. "if only you'll give me kisses!!" he giggled when his face met with a little kisses from his daughter.

for now, a man that he dont want to be with is out of the picture, and since he dont want anyone in his and his daughter's life, its all good.

he had jimin and hoseok anyways, and he thinks thats all that matters for them.

yeji is all good with him only.

'but did you asked her if she wants to have a father? you know she will understand, she even understand the fact that you told her you bare her by yourself.'  he stopeed midway from walking with yeji which the little stopped too.