eleven

"are you okay?" jiwoo nod his head while looking at the tears coming down from taehyung's eyes, he was confused on why taehyung was crying but all he could thank for was that, his mother is already out of the house.

after the incident earlier, taehyung stayed with the kids inside the house until dinner, but now he was still trying to assured himself that they are okay, he seems too unfazed about what happened.

he feels like ms yul was still there, inside the house. he feels like she leaves every anger soul in the house.

taehyung sniffles as he tried to composed himself infront of them, jiwoo sighs. "mr kim..." he grab the older's hand stopping him from cupping jiwoo's cheeks.

"dont cry, mommy is already gone and she wont hurt you again, we aint hurt too, we are fine." yes, they are fine but what about taehyung?

he isnt. jungkook will kill him, and yes, mrs yang was there but that's not the point, its ms yul we are talking, she's jungkook's wife and she will try to accused everything to taehyung, and mr jeon will fire him for sure.

he dont know what to do if ever this job will be gone for him, how about his plans for yeji's schooling?

"i-i wont cry anymore..." taehyung said and look over to jewel who was just looking at him the whole time, the boy is sitting beside jiwoo but more distant.

"a-are you okay jewel?" the boy looked down which made taehyung worries more, he licked his lips and tried to looked more closer, he was hesitating but nontheless, he took the boy's hands.

"please tell me you're okay, s-she didnt hurt you right?" he gulped when he kid took his hand out.

"im okay, please wipe your tears, i dont wanna see you crying again mr kim. my mom is just like that, and we dont like her, everyone in this house dont either. please consider and we are really sorry." taehyung blinked.

jewel stands up and took taehyung's hand making him stood up as well, jewel smiled small whilst slowly hugging the man, taehyung was dumbfounded at first.

"im sorry for being rude to you too, thank you for saving us from her." taehyung looked down, the atmosphere became awkward but its just for taehyung, but it was totally chill.

they hugged for a minute until mrs yang came out from the front door. "kids, you need to eat your dinner and wash up." jiwoo then clapped his hands before running into the kitchen, his brother walks after him.

mrs yang walked up to taehyung, she tried to not crack the man into breakdowns again so she smiled at him, it calms him down. "you know i need to tell mr jeon about this." taehyung looked down and nod slowly, he completely understand and he knows jungkook had to know about this too.

"im afraid he would fire me, i didnt do anything." mrs yang blinked and taehyung pursed his lips when he felt his eyes stings again.

"mrs yang.." the woman raised his brows. "d-did i do anything wrong?" taehyung asked and a tear slipped out his eyes before looking at the woman.

mrs yang hesitated but she comforts him anyways, she cant do anything too when jungkook said something, she doesnt have a say in that.

so when taehyung will be fired, she cant stop it.

"lets just wait and see, but i hope he wont do that." and so taehyung cries at her words, he just hope too that mr jeon dont fire him.

either way, all of his plans will be ruin. why does he have to be this unlucky everytime he gets a job? he cant just be the most luckiest person in the world.

-

jungkook came out from his car inside the garage in his so familiar house, the kids must be too tired that he cant hear jiwoo laughing from his house.