eight

taehyung stands beside the table, mrs yang was actually impressed by how he made a simple bacon and a egg sandwich, fantastic.

"awe aunt yang your dishes looks great today!!" complimented by a small boy who smiles from ear to ear whilst jumping up and down, taehyung thinks he is jiwoo, the youngest.

well he got the looks by his father obviously, he had big ears too, and the nose similar as jungkook's, it made taehyung smile by how cute he is.

"oh dear, its not my cooking.." tho taehyung already forgot how he cooked the dish, he just smile at the compliments, atleast its a move to improve himself.

"its mr taehyung's cooking.." the boy looks confused and she gesture for him to greet taehyung who is standing more awkward beside the table.

he beams, "hi mr taehyung, nice cooking you got there!!" taehyung bowed smiling widely, oh god he almost jump at how cute he is.

"by the way where is your brother?" mrs yang asked him so casually, taehyung look around the room to spot the other but failed to do so, taehyung seems to be out of place.

"he is brushi-"

"im here, jiwoo." taehyung looked over and so is everyone when he saw jiwoo's other half, and taehyung would admit, he is just a kid.

but his aura seems so dark and quieter than everyone, why does it like jiwoo is just the only angel in here, the place seems to be white and marbles but why does this kid so dark.

"come here and have your breakfast, mr kim cook for you both, greet him honey." mrs yang said, and taehyung grew more nervous to be rejected by jungkook's son.

jiwoo is more kinder.

"hi." the boy just bowed slightly, but it turns out to be more cold and irritating, but taehyung greeted him nontheless of how cold it was.

it is still his boss.

"hello jewelssi.." the boy just rolled his eyes making taehyung shut his smiling mouth. mrs yang then looked at him and to his surprised she smiled apologetically.

"so you know your father is too busy these past few days-"

"yeah that he even forgets its shopping day yesterday!!" taehyung only looked at jiwoo's pouts but he really wanted to squish his cheeks so much.

him and his twin brother appear to be not so twin vibes so much, jiwoo is just too bubbly and smiley, and his older of a brother is too dark and cold.

'could it be that their mother used to be bubbly too?' taehyung thought for awhile but he shakes his head, if she's bubbly then she should be happy they came in her life, right?

"so he hired mr kim taehyung, to be your sitter." mrs yang completed his whole sentences after she got cut off by jiwoo, she smiled to taehyung and whispers for him to introduced himself.

he firstly cleared his throat, "hi jiwoo and jewel, im kim taehyung and you can call me all you want, im your new sitter.."

"we dont have a sitter before." jewel commented quietly making taehyung bite his lips.

"dont be so icy! mr taetae is cute!!" but he let his lips be smiley again at the comment jiwoo said, atleast he got jiwoo than to lead with jewel.

"and we dont need a sitte-"
"but i need a friend!" jiwoo cuts him off again making his brother rolled his eyes, as always, jiwoo always cuts him off when he's being a kill joy.

'i feel like talking to a twenty-years old guys. they talk so casually.' taehyung gulped.

"i think i should leave you by here, taehyung. im going grocery shopping, take care of the kids, i know you already know your job, please do well." they bowed to eachother and mrs yang dismissed herself by going to her own room.