❤two❤

Sitted few feets away from the lecture hall she do always love to sit anticipating to listen to the lecturer talking about the human anatomy which is now forbidden for her to go in, she sigh and blink away the tears threatening to leave her eyes,
In her 3 years in the university she has never missed her favorite class regardless the circumstances she do always attend,
After agonizing 2hours of sitting on the tree shade she watch as the large metallic door screech open and few second the very man that wants to make her life a misery in the very institution she love emerges out of the hall, the students begin coming out of the hall, some with excited grin while others look dead probably bored from the 2hours lecture.

"Hey." The familiar voice say making her to look up.

"How did it go?" Farhana ask her bestfriend as he sit next to her with a sigh.

"Well.
He's definitely very intelligent and his teaching method is mind blowing,
Only for the fact that he keeps on throwing random question at anyone he wants." Ibrahim say releasing a heavy breathe.

" if you miss any of his class then consider yourself not to be in his class throughout the semester." Ibrahim say and farhana look at him with a furrow brow.

"I'm never going to be late again today is just a mistake." She grumble and Ibrahim shake his head.

"You don't get it.
Anyone who missed his class today isn't going to attend any of his class throughout the semester." Ibrahim say and farhana chuckle in confusion.

"You are kidding me right?" She ask curiously looking at her bestfriend who shake his head with a node.

Farhana snort and begin cursing the very man she hate to be her lecturer, after so much deliberation Ibrahim suggests she should go meet him since in his opinion Huzaif seems simple and very considerate during the lectures.

Sipping the glass of orange juice he flip through the giant physiology note,
Teaching isn't his thing but if his uncle want him to fill in for him before he recover then so be it, he is already tired and it's just his first day the fact that the student are very dull doesn't help him, how can someone find it difficult to know about there own body system, the knock on the door make him look up from the the book, the door open and the familiar face step into the office.

"Did I ask you to come in?" He ask with a surly expression.

"I.......she try saying but he point the door.

" get out."he say not sparing her a glance as he sip his orange juice and go back to reading.

Farhana stare at him wondering how he can be soo calm knowing he's inflicting pain on others, she watch as he flip through the pages without a care, she open her mouth several times but don't know what exactly to say.

"Sir I'm so......

" you are still here?"he ask looking up,
He remove his glass and drop it on the table then look up at her.

Huzaif mentally smirk as he reminiscences about the long old days , she was the reason he got expelled from the very school he loved, he never thought they will ever cross part again but when his uncle keeps speaking about his favorite student who turns out to be the very girl he hate maybe it's only fair if he avenge what she did to him, he doesn't care if he's going to take advantage of this position but one thing is certain that he's going to prove to her that she's nothing but a diminish girl who thinks she's better than everyone.

"Sir." Farhana say with a gulp as she release a heavy breathe trying to gather all the courage she can.

"Look young lady.
You can't change my rules,
I have a very strict principles and you can't change it,
You missed my class then you can join us next semester that's the least i can do to you." Huzaif say with a shrug and put on his glass.

"I'm sorry." She say breaking down
Farhana kneel on the carpeted office floor as she wipe her tears, she has never feel soo insignificant and helpless, she has never in her entire 20years apologize to anyone not even her father but here she is kneeling and apologizing for what doesn't even makes any sense to a common guy who isn't even old enough to give birth to her.

Huzaif watch in amusement a diabolic grin on his face clearly enjoying how miserable and helpless she looks.

"Look young lady i don't know what you want me to do with you but there's nothing i can do about this you aren't the only person who missed this class,
  i wish there's something i can do but my principles are very well part of me and i can't break it just because of you." He say with a shrug and farhana look up with a bloodshot eyes, she watch as he sip his orange juice and flip the page without a care.

"Sir please.
I promise not to be late again and....
Please i can do anything to be back to the class." Farhana say with a sniff and wipe her tears.

Huzaif chuckle making her to look at him, he remove his glass and stare at her with a very sinister grin.

"Anything?
Look i don't know how desperate you are and I don't know how many more lecturers you slept with just to get whatever you want but i want you to know that I'm not that desperate besides i have taste and you are very much not my type." He say with a shrug and relax back in his chair.

Farhana feels every bit of her dignity crushed she has never been humiliated in her entire life, she look up at him and he's scrolling through his phone as if he didn't just say those awful words to her, with a sniff she wipe tears with the back of her hand and glance one more time at him before leaving the office slaming the door shut.

Huzaif chuckle and drop his phone on the table he feel soo relieve and happy.
"This is going to be fun." He say to himself and go back to reading his book satisfy by how hurt she looks.

Drop your comments and votes.