The End

The next morning Farhana wake up earlier than usual despite spending the entire night crying and wallowing around the four walls of her bedroom,the thought of this day just keeps breaking her heart any time she remembers, she glance at the wall clock and it's 8am already no matter how badly she don't want to go to the Brunch party whatsoever she knows she has to be there, even because of her husband,
   Huzaif told her the party will start at 9:30am and that he will like it if they go together since he knows it will be the  last time he will see her because feenah and him will be leaving for there honeymoon today,
  She sashy to her bathroom and stare at her awful reflection in the mirror with a sigh, she take a very long shower and step out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around her body, she scan the closet and decide to go with the simple blue Ankara gown huzaif mum send to her 2days ago,
She enter the bedroom and is suprise to see a box on her bed, she grab it with a sigh. "Just a thank you gift for your support at every step.
                 With love from me to hana.

She read with a smile and open the box she remove the turquoise blue gown and look at it in admiration before keeping it on the bed, she grab the small box's and open it's a matching earing  she sigh and drop it with the clothe, she turn to her mirror and decide to apply some make up she knows and believe no matter how good she looks her rival to be will be better than her.

Fixing the links on the hand of the white kaftan huzaif hurriedly comb his hair with the electric comb, he can't believe he wake up very late the alarm seem to be pointless,his phone ring and he glance at the screen with a sigh and continue combing his hair, once he's satisfy by how he look , he quickly grab his phone, the white bababn Riga that he's probably sure he won't wear it and the zanna bukar cap before sauntering out of the bedroom.

" zamu zo huzaif nake jira."he hear his wife voice as he quickly hurriedly walk down the stairs taking two step at a time.

"Good morning baby." He say slightly hugging her and kiss her on the cheek making her to smile weakly at him.

"You look good." She say staring at him and turn her gaze to the front door.

"You look very beautiful,
Let's hurry we are late and everyone won't stop calling me." He say and help his wife with the handbag as they exit the parlour.

Farhana stare at the brand new white Mercedes G-waggon that she's pretty sure wasn't there yesterday night and turn to her husband.

"It's for you." He say with a smile and farhana just stare at him with her jaw dropped.

"For me?" She say with a slight chuckle and huzaif node clicking the door open.

"Yeah,
You will have to admire it later we need to leave now." He say and he hand the key to the man standing by the car.

"We have a driver now?" Farhana say and he node as she slightly wave at the man.

"Yeah.
Feenah is a terrible reckless driver." He say and suddenly it all hit her at once making her to keep quiet.

The drive to sabuke estate is a quiet one, Farhana won't stop thinking about the fact that she will have to share her husband with another lady, this is a change she knows she will have to deal with her entire life, she try her best and push the overwhelming emotions trying to rip her apart as she feel the car halt, she release a deep breathe and look up.

"We are here." huzaif say as he come down from the car and give his wife a hand.

Farhana scan around the excessive massive extravagance mansion that screams money, there are a lot of cars in the garage probably because everyone has arrive for the brunch party that she isn't looking forward to.