💕seven💕

The next morning huzaif wake up earlier than usual aside that there's this eerie tension behind his ear that tells him he's going to have a bad day the fact that he wakes up angry doesn't help, he kick off his sleeping shoes and jump down from the bed,
He have an early surgery by 7am in the hospital,
Yes he's an orthopedic surgeon and as the generous citizen of the country he's also offering his service in the military, he also pretty much handle his father's company even do his sister is the CEO but he care about her  and wouldn't let her all outstress heraelf since she have a family to take care of , do his father is partially handling the business but nevertheless he is still an awesome dad to them,
He also have an anatomy class by 9 and a physiology class by 1 so technically its going to be a stressfull day With a heavy sigh he amble himself into the bathroom.

The morning is usually a gloomy one in the Armaan household like usual farhana wake up and turn on her loud music as she read through her lecture note, she glance at the wall clock showing 7:am making her to sigh she's having lecture by 9am but she and Ibrahim arrange to visit the library for there assignment, she pick her phone and dial his contact which is surprisingly offfl making her to shrug and keep it aside before turning back to her note book, farhana doesn't care that's too early for her to play the music loud but she wants to read and it's going to be bored without loud music, she decide to get ready knowing soon her bestfriend will come to pick her he promised to be here by 7:30 and knowing him he always arrive in time, with a heavy sigh farhana exit her bedroom to make breakfast for herself.

"Farhana can we talk?" Jawahir say as her step daughter enter the kitchen.

Do she know she isn't going to listen to her she decide to talk.

"Farhana.
I'm sorry.......

"Please don't be.
I don't want a relationship with you and you aren't going to force me to do that, why do i have to be a part of your life, look as from today i promise never to mendle in you or your kids business so do me a favor and let me be." Farhana say and pick the 1litre ice cream container from the fridge before exiting the kitchen.

She open her bedroom door just in time her phone start ringing making her to drop the container on the bed and rush to pick it from her bed, she lower the music and excitedly swip the screen with her bestfriend name written on it.

"IB i a.......
What?" Farhana say and look back at the phone screen.

"I will be on my way right now." Farhana say and drop the phone and she rummages through her wardrobe to get something to wear.

******

The agonizing 1hours surgery was a successful one kicking his office door close with his leg huzaif lay down tiredly in the inner room in the office, he pick his phone and sigh 8:20am he need to start getting ready, it's a 15minutes drive to the school from the hospital, he freshen up and put on one of the jeans and black T-shirt he found in the wardrobe there with a satisfying sigh he pick his phone and exit the office,

He node at the few doctors and nurses who greets him, he spot a familiar figure sitting in the hospital reception making him to avert his gaze to the exit door.

"Farhana aren't having lecture today?
Ibrahim told me you were having class by 9am." Hajiya maryam(Ibrahim mother)ask and farhana sigh.

"That's least of my problem aunt,
Ibrahim is more important than a lecture." Farhana say making the woman smile at her as she hold her hand.

"Ibrahim is going to be fine." She say and farhana sigh.

"What's wrong with him?" Farhana ask and the lady sigh.

"He will tell you if he wants to,
Besides I'm sure he's going to be fine." Ibrahim mother say as she excuse herself to answer her ringing phone.

Farhana turn her gaze to the busy hospital, Ibrahim isn't always sick sure he sometimes blow off school for some check up which Farhana hasn't really take as anything since Ibrahim usually say he needed to stay healthy but from the reaction and how worried his mum looks she's really worried that her bestfriend is hiding something from her, a familiar figure walk pass the reception making farhana to sit upright but the man quickly disappear into the crowd, she stand up and run toward the exit where she can see the familiar man.

He could feel the presence behind him, huzaif shake his head muttering to himself as he exit the hospital and walk to the private parking space.

"Sir." A familiar voice call and huzaif ignore it continuing walking to his car.

"Sir." She call again and catch up with him as he open his car door.

"Good morning sir." Farhana say trying to put on a friendly smile.

"What is it?" Huzaif ask looking boredly at the girl that he always find her presence irritating.

"Uhmmm.
Sir....well i know it's unethical but i can't attend your lectures today,
My friend was rush to the hospital this morning and  i need to be here for him." Farhana say with her gaze to floor .

"It's fine.
As i said nobody is going to be thrown out of my class just because they don't attend, if you are sure that won't affect your grades then good for you." Huzaif say with a shrug making he to look up in bewilderment.

"Really sir." Farhana ask and huzaif node with a shrug.

"Yeah.
Besides not everyone is bound to pass so, goodluck and quick recovery to your friend." Huzaif say and enter his car, his heart jiggling in excitement since he knows he have the perfect chance to fail her all he have to do is take an attendance, give a test she can't possibly pass his class without a test, huzaif never understand why she have to pay attention to that guy he's an idiotic pampered brat or so to him.