💕twenty four💕

Huzaif POV

Waiting patiently in the parlour, i tap my foot against the lush carpet, my sister glance at me and chuckle.

"Take a deep breathe." She whisper and i sigh.

There's just this excessive anxiousness in me, my palms are sweating despite the AC i sigh and try to relax on the comfy couch but it isn't working.

"Where is uncle huzaif wife?" My niece ask and close her mouth with my hand.

"Don't you ever say that,
Atleast until we leave this house." I say removing my hand from the little girl mouth who just give me weird stare and turn back to playing the game on her mother's phone.

The sound from the staircase is what gain our attention and a lady probably in her late 50s walk down the stairs she has this adorable smile on her face, surely when she was younger she woo alot of men just by smiling.

"Welcome.
Hey baby." She say with a smile and sit on one of the couch .

"Good afternoon."my sister and i greet in unison.

" afternoon.
You are the famous huzaif that my husband won't stop talking about,
And you must be......she say smiling at my sister who clear her throat.

"I'm his elder sister this is my daughter.
Hanan say hello to grandma." My elder sister say with a smile and my niece greet.

"Hanan.
That's my daughter's name,
Farhana's grandmother.
How is your mum doing?" She ask as she reach her hand out to my niece who go to her.

"She's fine.
Actually she was suppose to come and she woke up a little under the weather so she ask me to bring this to farhana." I explain and she smile.

"Thank you very much." She say and call one  of the maid to take the food to the kitchen.

"I'm really sorry about what happened to farhana,
How's she coping?" My sister ask and i feel so upset by she bringing up that topic.

"She's doing fine,
Actually she seems to be handling it quiet well,
It's just difficult because she is a very smart girl and always work hard when it comes to her studies i don't just understand why something like that will happened.
Allah dai ya shige mana gaba." She say and we all mutter ameen.

"Allah yasa hakan ne alkhairi,
Sometimes god has a way of bringing good things out of bad situations." My sister say with a smile and the salam  from their staircase gain our attention.

I look up to the staircase and see the very girl i got kicked out of the university, she's wearing a black abaya with a golden string to the neck , she tie her veil to her head, despite the lack of make up she look fantastically breathtaking, I turn my gaze back to the floor as i feel my heartbeat accelerating.

"Good afternoon." Her voice pierce around the parlour and i hear my sister replying back at her .

"Good afternoon ya huzaif." She say and the last part of my name comes out so faint.

"Afternoon.
How are you feeling?" I ask looking up at her and she give me one of this distasteful look and mutter fine.

"Mummy hanan.
Let's go up and give them some space." The old lady say, my sister waste no time and stand up.

"Is this uncle huzaif wife?" My niece ask gaining everyone attention as her mother try to sshuu her i hear the old lady chuckle, she grab my niece and they all walk upstairs.

There's an intense quietness in the parlour, the tension is way above normal, I clear my throat and look up.

"F.....

" what do you want from me huzaif?
Why are you trying to make my life a living nightmare, first you got me kicked out of the school and now you want to make everyone seems like there's something going on between us?"she say baffle and snort making me sigh.

"I know what i did was entirely unfair and I'm genuinely sorry about everything, I love you and that is something i want you to believe," I say staring at her and she snort.

"Do you know the most painful thing about all this?
It's that my family think you are an awesome person when in reality you are the reason of every misfortune going on in my life,
stop trying to find a space in my life because there's none for you." She say and stand up from the couch.

"Farhana." I call and she turn with a tiring sigh.

"What?
What do you want from me?" She say with so much anger and i stand up.

"I want you to forgive me, not because of me or because of the pain i inflicted in you, forgive me because everyone deserve to be forgiven and seci d chances a........

"Ohh really,
I don't think people like you deserve forgiveness huzaif, I hate you and that is something that will never change." She say and turn to leave but i grab her by the hand.

"I love you farhana,
I want to marry you,I want to wake up everyday and see you by my side,
I have always love you, you know i always do can you please give me at least this one last chance." I say and she remove her hand from mine.

"No i don't and please stop coming to anywhere i am be.......someone clear there throat from the staircase gaining our attention and her grandfather walk down the staircase, she quietly walk past the old man and disappear uo the stairs.

" good afternoon. "I greet slightly kneeling and the old man give me one of this curious look.

" afternoon huzaifah.
Do you mind taking a walk with me to the mosque? "He ask and i node.

We walk to the door and i open the door for him to go first then follow after him.

There's a white BMW by the porch and a man open the door for him, he climb in and i walk to the other door muttering some supplication i climb inside the car before closing the door.

The drive was a quiet one until he finally clear his throat and i turn my attention to him but my gaze on the car seat.

" what is going on between you and my grand daughter? "He ask and i feel my heartbeat accelerating, he can probably hear how fast it beat or maybe I'm just paranoid.

I stay quiet not knowing what to say

" Are you two in a relationship? "He ask and i release a heavy breathe.

" not yet sir but i really love her ."I say and from under my lashes i can see a slight smile on his lips.

"Farhana is my grand daughter and she's been through alot while growing up, if you know you aren't going to take care of her don't waste her time, I respect your father alot he's like a son to me and i believe you are not one of those irresponsible youths that wants to ruine little innocent girls life,
If you truly love my granddaughter then speak to your father about it and if you don't then please let her focus in trauma she's already going through." He say and the seriousness in his voice sent some chill down my spin.

"Thank you.
I love farhana and insha Allah i won't disappoint you, but grandpa i will appreciate it if you are the one that speak to my dad he will pretty much understand you better." I say and look up for the first time.

"It's OK.
I will speak to him." He say and for some reason i don't look forward to that.

I don't know a little part me is happy but a big part of me know what i did was wrong but i don't care at this point i don't mind manipulating everyone so i can marry her.

Drop your comments and votes