💕fourty four💕

Huzaif's POV

It's a stressful Friday evening, i grab my stuffs from my office and exit the quiet administrative building, this is my last lecture I'm very glad my uncle is healthy enough to come back and handle his boring job, even do the school pretty much wants me to stay but I'm not very sure my wife will be pleased about that, speaking of wife Farhana and i are a couple when i say a couple i mean we had sex 2days ago, do Farhana wasn't very sure about wether or not she's ready to take our relationship to that level but nonetheless it happen and I'm happy, the single problem i have in my life right now is kamila, my phone rings in my pocket and i remove it with a sigh.

"Where are you?" My mum very serious voice say through the phone and i murmur school.

"Toh ka biya gida,
I want to speak to you." She say and the call end making me to sigh.

I know I'm a spoilt mummy's boy but that doesn't mean she doesn't usually get upset with me, from my mum voice I'm pretty sure I'm in trouble,whatever it is that i do this time I'm sure it's huge, i scroll through my phone and dial my wife's contact with a sigh.

"Hey babe." I say unlocking my car with a smile and drop my stuffs on the passenger seat.

"Hey,
You are running late today,
Is everything ok ?
How was the lectures?" She ask and i hear shuffling in the background.

"I'm stopping by mum's house,
Do you want me to bring anything for you on my way home." I ask sitting with a tiring sigh on the car seat.

"Yeah,
Can i get some beetroots, kilishi and yoghurt please, there is none remaining in this house." She say and i close the car door.

"OK,
Is that all?" I ask and she humm in response.
"Alright babe, see you soon.
Love you." I say and the call end,
I start the ignition and start the drive to my parents house.

Farhana hasn't yet say she love me but i know she do, she care about me and we are happy, i love my wife and I'm happy she give me the second chance,
I take the last left turn to my parents house and release a heavy breathe as my eyes glance to the clock in the car 5:46pm, I honk at the gate and the security guy roll the gate open as I slightly wave at him and drive inside the ongoing renovating building, I maneuver my car to the front porch and release a tiring sigh before exiting the car.

"Good evening sir." Rose greet once i enter the parlour and i slightly wave at her not really in the mood to speak, I head upstairs straight to my mum's bedroom.

"Assalamu'alaikum." I say opening the door, my mum is on the phone so i sit quietly on the edge of the bed with a sigh.

"Ita kamilahn ne ta fada maki wanan zanchen?my mum say and my ears perk suddenly interested in the conversation.

" he's already here."she say and glance at me.

"I know mami, i don't know something like this will repeat itself considering what had happened previously." My mum say and i feel my palms getting sweaty.

"I will speak with him and get back to you,." She say and say goodbye to who i guess is kamilahs mum, she releases a heavy breathe and turn her gaze to me.

"Huzaifah." She call and i humm in response, she shake her head with a sigh and drop her phone on the bedside drawer.

"Are you still seeing kamilah?" She ask and i feel my heartbeat palpitating, I curl my sweaty palm into a fist with a heavy breathe and my mum give me a serious look.

"I'm not." I say and she hiss.

"Then what is she still doing in your house, didn't i ask you to send her home, your marriage is barely 6months, don't you think about your wife or how she will feel,
" koh dan ka ga farhaanan na da hakuri shiyasa"
mami just called now she said........"my mum pause closing her eyes with a sigh.

"Adyan,
Haven't you learnt your lesson from what happened?
What if your dad find out?
Is it because i always cover up your petulant behaviours,
What about your wife?
Didn't you think of what will happened if she find out of what happened previously yet you go ahead and still behave like a child,
Didn't you tell me things are getting good between you and wife?
Then why do you have to always complicate things?" My mum say with a tiring sigh of exhaustion.

I know Kamilah and i have had a pretty bad history, one that I'm not very proud of nor will i want Farhana to find out about, but everyone at some point in life messed up and mine just happened to be with my cousin.

"Mum,
What is all this conversation about?" I ask and my mum hiss in annoyance.

"Karda ka bata mun rai huzaifah,
I'm very much angry with you already,
Kamilah told her mum you slept with her again?
Which sort of........I don't know which word i will use that i won't call you stupid but " meye haka sai kache ba musulmi ba"
I'm going to tell your dad, because I'm fed up with this your childish and stupid attitude,
If Kamilah is stupid enough to do stupid things like this i thought you are old enough to be responsible but I guess I'm wrong,
To clear things up to you mami wants you to marry her daughter because you were the one that destroy her innocent daughter's life in the first place, "nikam nagaji adyan"
I'm tired of you acting all irresponsible and I have to bare the consequences, your dad will come back this night and I'm going to tell him everything, including what happened between you and kamilah back in west London,
You know Kamilahs dad very well and you know the only reason mami keep everything to herself was because you are my son and she's my junior sister but since you still repeat something like that, I don't have a say in whatever decision mami will take. "My mum say and i just stay quiet because honestly there's nothing to say or explanation to make.

" I'm sorry. "I say and my mum hiss clearly fed up with my presence.

" sorry.
What i want to know is.
Did you or did you not have an affair again with Kamilah while you are married?"my mum ask and i sigh with a facepalm.

"It was just a mistake." I say and my mum shake her head.

"Mistake.
It's always a mistake to you,
All your life I've been defending and trying to make you understand things the right way but you always put me to shame and you know what?
your dad is right, I've pampered you a lot and that just make you irresponsible,
Whatever decision mami takes i won't object because you are the one to be blame for whatever that is going on in your life " mutum ya girma amma kullum kaman yaro yake dawowa"
Mami is my blood huzaif but that doesn't mean i will be selfish to her all the time because of you.
Please leave my bedroom." She say upset and stand up from the bed making me to sigh.

I grumble to myself and exit the bedroom with a tiring sigh, kamila is going to leave my house today,this evening, Aunty mami will not learn to control her big mouth if my dad find out about what happened in london he will kill me and find a way to resurrect me then kill me again,
Kamilahs dad is my dad elder brother he's extremely strict even my dad is insecure about him he literally make the decision in the family if something like this comes out,
I will be in big trouble, i scratch the back of my forehead and walk down the stairs,
   i need to clear things and tell my wife everything this is just going to be a federal disaster.