💕fifty four💕

Farhana watches as her body changes with each passing day, she has given up all hope to ever getting rid of the pregnancy, as days pass and turns to weeks, the weeks chameleon to months gradually she's becoming attach to the pregnancy, she begin taking her medication and decide to have the baby, some days she could stare at the pregnancy bump wondering what's in there, she hasn't had an ultrasound since the previous one during her first trimester, some days she could feel the baby kicking soo actively while other days she doesn't feel anything,
   Nothing has change between she and her husband the only difference she notice is how he now wear those doctors scrubs instead of his professional look, Farhana careless about that, she still go to school despite huzaif spat every single day about her out stressing herself.
   She's currently sitting in the kitchen cooking and reading for a test that she will be writing the next day, the front door open and she look up at the wall clock suprise by how early her husband got home,usually he work until midnight some days he doesn't even come home which Farhana careless about since he isn't adding anything to her life or the so called marriage she's bored of.

Dropping the white coat with a tiring sigh on the couch he saunter to the kitchen and wasn't suprise to see his wife cooking, minding her business as usual as do she didn't see him, some days huzaif wonder if he's invisible because regardless how much he try and speak Farhana calmly do her things without a care, his eyes glance at the pregnancy he watch every day growing right in front of him but cannot touch or feel, the last time he ask Farhana if they can go do an ultrasound together, the murderous glare she throw his way makes him keep quiet.

"So.....huzaif say to start a conversation as he open the fridge.

" you are in your 7th month,
Have you thought of a name yet?"he ask sitting on the kitchen stool as he grab the book from the island and drop it back.

"Ya Abla and mum are going to Dubai for the baby shopping do you want to come along?" Huzaif ask he isn't giving up easily today Farhana must speak to him even do it's an insult he want to hear from her mouth.

"Labiba's baby had a fever last week she was at the hospital." Huzaif lied,
Labiba gave birth to a beautiful baby girl that look like her husband but have her small mouth last two months , it's surprising that Farhana didn't go visit she literally isolated herself from anyone, her phone is always off and sometime even people come visit she pretend she isn't home, Labiba visited them twice since after she gave birth and Farhana barely speak she just stare at the baby and go back to her bedroom.

"Farhana." Huzaif say with a heavy breathe staring at her as he glance at bump.
"Did you enjoy doing this?
I mean you can't be angry at everyone forever, what i did doesn't have anything to do with anyone,
I feel soo detach from you that it's driving me crazy, you've push and block everyone out of your life is it good?" Huzaif say and Farhana just glance at him without a word.

"You are hurting yourself in the process of hurting everyone
Your grandfather and everyone is worried about you, I am worried about you to, I am responsible for this so why do everyone have to suffer for my mistakes." Huzaif say but Farhana just hiss making him to sigh with a facepalm.

"What can i do for you to start speaking to everyone?
What is it that you want that can make you be yourself?" Huzaif ask staring at his wife and she turn to face him.

"A divorce." She say and turn back to the pot on the stove.

"Divorce?" Huzaif say blinking his eyes in confusion.
"That is a difficult one,
Farhana why do you find it so easy to hurt people around you?
I care about you and everyone does but you just don't care that everyone care,
You have soo much anger in yo........

Huzaif doesn't get to finish he feel the water splash on his face.

" you don't have any right to question what i do with my life,
You can never be a part of my life giving you the chance to be a part of it in the past was the greatest mistake of my life,
All my entire life you've hurt me,
You bullied me at highschool and got me kicked out of the university,
You manipulated everyone into marrying me and make me forgive you only for you to snitch around me with your cousin, in our home right under my nose and you've the nerve of speaking to me that way."Farhana say staring at huzaif who clean his face with his palms.

"Farhana i know i hurt you and what i did was unforgiven but I do care about you, I love you." Huzaif say and remove the black scrub shirt.

"Love!
There's no love in our story huzaif,
There's no love, no trust or care in our story, there's just hate, betrayal and soo much anger, there's no happiness or peace in it, there's just malice and lies, you sitting here saying some positive quotes won't change anything in our life, I hate you and that is never going to change." Farhana say and turn off the stove, she grab her books from the kitchen island and exit the kitchen leaving huzaif who just stare until she is out of sigh.

"Bitter pregnancy lady." He murmur to himself and stand up from the stool.

He open the pot on the stove and decide it's only fair if he eat some of the food she prepare he can't possibly be soak and denied of food, he has given up on Farhana and this marriage.