💕fourty one💕

Huzaif's POV

Two days after Kamilah arrived my house everything changes Farhana is back to her cranky grumpy self, she literally get upset with everything today i drop Kamilah at my parent house she said she need to check on my mum and i decide to stop by my bestfriend house to see him and his problematic pregnant wife, it's no surprise that the first thing i see as i come in is Labiba laying on the carpeted floor with alot of pillows sorrounding her making me to chuckle.

"Toh meye haka kuma?" I say sitting on the couch as she yell her husband name, I look up and my bestfriend comes out from the kitchen he has this plate with food that i can't understand what exactly is that.

"Yo bro." I say and he give me this look that says he will die soon and i chuckle.

"Baby let's eat together." She say and Ahmad didn't comment he just sit and begin feeding his wife the concoction food.

"How's Farhana doing?" Ahmad finally ask and I release a heavy breathe.

"She's back to been grumpy ever since Kamilah ar.......

" kamilah!
That witch why will you let her inside your matrimonial home in the first place?"labiba say more like yell and Ahmad node.

"Yes labiba is right.
Why will you let her inside your house?" Ahmad say as he shake his head at me swaying his hand to his neck as he mutter redflag making me to give him a confuse look.

"What do you mean why do i let her into my house she's my cousin." I say and labiba snort.

"Cousin,
She's an idiot."labiba say and i frown looked at my bestfriend who node.

" you are just upset because she was your husband ex."I say making her to gasp.

" let me get you the fruit salad."he say standing up and give me a wink.

"I'm going to get something to eat from your kitchen." I say and quickly follow my bestfriend to the kitchen.

"Why on earth will you bring up that topic in front of labiba,
She will lie and tell your wife shit that doesn't make sense." Ahmad whisper yell and i give him a confuse look.

"Why will she do that?
I was just joking....." I try saying but Ahmad ssshhh me.

"Why are you yelling?" He say in a whisper and i give him a confuse look.

"Why are you whispering?" I say confuse and he facepalm.

"WHY ARE YOU TAKING SOO LONG BABY." labiba yell from the parlour and ahmad quickly grab the salad bowl and leave as i trail behind him confuse.

"Baby you are taking me to farhana's house after i finish eating." Labiba say and i give her a confuse look.

"Why?
What do you want to do in my house?" I ask quickly glancing at my bestfriend who look pretty much concentrated on feeding his wife.

"Because i want to." She say and i node.

"OK so if it's about what i say I'm just joking, come on you are married to this dude now." I say and she chuckle.

"I'm just going to see my friend." She say and i glance at her husband who flip his fingers at me.

"Money?" I blurt confuse trying to understand what he's saying.