💕sixty eight💕

5 days after her husband tell the news of taking a second wife Farhana try very much not to let that bother her,
  She know it's going to be a big change but her husband seems very happy about it ever since the day he told her about it he's been a lot laid back and acting very differently, he's nice and trying to let there relationship be on a good track which it's exactly what Farhana want,atleast before the arrival of the second wife let she and her husband be in good time,
  Today her elder sister samirah, Ibrahim and labiba come to visit her they are all currently sitting in the parlour talking about whatever but Farhana's mind is far away thinking about the fact that she will have to share her husband with another lady, it's a tough pill to swallow but she's ready to endure whatever pain because of her husband.

"Farhana!" Labiba yell snapping her out of her daydream as she turn with a weak smile.

"Don't let this rival thing get into your head, stop over thinking so what if the idiot want another lady to be in his life be happy it will upset him." Labiba say dramatically and farhana sigh with a slight chuckle.

"Sis forget about all that,
Just be happy whoever huzaif is about marrying won't be better than you,
You are an awesome person and if he didn't see all that it's left for him." Samirah say and farhana smile weakly at her.

"You are all saying this to make me feel better, I'm not angry at Huzaif for taking a second wife I'm Infact happy because he seem more relax since they start the wedding preparation I'm just upset i will have to share him with someone,
Maybe she is even beautiful than me." Farhana say and Ibrahim chuckle.

"She is indeed very beautiful than you,
Sorry bestfriend but you seriously have to be worried this babe is a bae." Ibrahim say handing his phone to Labiba who snort.

"She's just fair,
Bawani kyau ji hanchin ta
Are you sure she's even breathing through those tiny holes.
Look at his face i feel like breaking your phone screen,
Maza ai shiyasa ni wlh koh cikin wuta naga da na miji na kone wa baya ban tausayi.
Wlh if not because he's my husband bestfriend i would have insult him." Labiba say clearly upset and samirah collect the phone from labiba she didn't say a word she just hand the phone back to Ibrahim who won't stop yapping about how beautiful the lady is.

"Won't you see bestfriend?" Ibrahim say bringing the phone to his bestfriend face and she push it away making it to fall on the tiles floor.

"Good for you,
Why did this cancer have to even set you free." Labiba say as Ibrahim pick his phone grumbling about how mean farhana can be at times.

As the day gradually pass farhana just listen adding to the conversation once in a while wondering what her rival look like, when Ibrahim went to pray
Asr she sneak with his phone to her bedroom and see the picture,
It takes everything in her not to breakdown, farhana believe the lady is million time beautiful than her,
A very light skin beautiful lady that doesn't even look like a Nigerian it's clear she's an half Arab she has her hand wrapped around her husband neck as  he smile at whatever, they look like a perfect couple, by the time evening comes by Labiba, samirah and her bestfriend leave.

Farhana's POV

I just regret seeing that picture because now it's just stuck in my head, as i arrange the dinning table for dinner i push all the negative thoughts away and concentrate on what I'm doing, i wasn't even done when the front door open and my husband comes in, he has this smile on his face that i don't know wether is because he sees me or because he left his beautiful girlfriend place, yet again the picture flash in my head making me to sigh.

"Good evening." I say with a forceful smile as Huzaif walk to the dinning table and wrapped his hand around my body.

"Evening baby,
What do we have here?" He say opening the warmer he look happy and that's exactly how i want to see him all the time.

He quickly sit on the chair with a sigh as i quietly dish the food for him, I drop the plate of semovita and cocoyam soup in his front before handing him the warm towel and bowel of water, I sit on the chair opposite staring directly at him as he eat i don't have a single appetite in me, my mind drift to the picture earlier that i want to get rid of in my head soo badly.

"Hana." My husband voice say snapping me out of my daydream and i quickly look at him.

"Yes." I say with a smile and he stare at me for some time.

"Can i ask you?" He ask as he continue eating his food.

"Yes." I say and he sigh relaxing on the chair.

"Are you happy about this marriage?
Be honest please." He say staring at me and I shake my head with a sigh.

"My love no woman will be happy about rival but I'm not angry as well,
To be sincere to you i really want you to marry because you've been happy since the wedding is fix, if marrying her will make you happy then i am happy because your happiness is what matters to me huzaif." I say with a pause and look up from the table.
After seeing you on that hospital bed that day it just make me realises just how much you mean to me,
I love you huzaif, I love you soo much that anytime i remember how i mistreated you in the past i feel guilty."I say truthfully and he release a deep breathe.

"Thank you." Is his reply and then he sigh.

"Mum and ya Abla are going to Dubai for the wedding shopping i will like you to go with them, I want you to be the one to do the wedding shopping,
I don't know what feenah might want but i want you to be the one to do the shopping, from furnitures to everything." He say and i just stare at him, it isn't something I'm happy about but i know i will have to do.

"I will,
that's not a problem." I say with a smile making him to smile back at me.

"That's good then,
They are leaving in 2days time, labiba is also going so you won't be soo bored." He say and i node.

We chat for a while mostly about the wedding preparation huzaif say he want the wedding in a lowkey so there isn't any event just the nikah and that's all, after a while we both say goodnight to each other and go our separate rooms, him with a smile on his face and me with a heavy heart.