💕twenty💕

Farhana's POV

Laying quietly on the hospital bed i stare blankly at the white wall,
I seriously can't handle the pain it hurt so badly that my 3years hardwork is all crumble away, my entire family come to check on me in the hospital including my greatgrand father Amir, I didn't tell anyone that huzaif is responsible for getting me kicked out of the school aside my bestfriend Ibrahim who i pleaded not to mention to anyone  nobody knows,
What hurt the most is all the awful things people are saying about me in the social media it's just too much to handle.

"Hey." My bestfriend call entering the hospital room and i look up with a heavy sigh.

I stare blankly at him, he's wearing a black denim jeans with a black polo and a red beanie on his head.

"How are you feeling?" He ask sitting on the edge of the bed and i shrug.

"Fine, I guess." I say and he gently place his hand on my forehead.

"I'm really sorry you have to go through this farhana,it bothers me alot that huzaif did this to you,
It's going to be OK.
I have to leave today, I'm feeling a lot more down and......he pause and remove the beanie from his head making my mouth to drop at the now clean cut on his head.
"My hair just started falling yesterday,  I have to scrap it the doctor say i have to get back soon before something happen." He say with a sigh and put back the beanie on his head.

"You will be fine,
Insha Allah just take care of yourself,
I'm going to be fine to." I say with a smile and gently grab his hand.

"I wishe i can stay with you through this." He say with a weak smile and i node.

"I know.
Thank you for always been there for me." I say and sit upright.

"I have to go now,
My flight is in 2hours time and the airport is a long drive." He say with a sigh and hug me.

"I will miss you." I say trying my best not to let the tears leave my eyes.

"I will miss you to." He say and break the hug.
"Remember if he try anything just give me a call there's alot more better ways to deal with him even if I'm miles away." He say wiping my tears and i chuckle.

"Take care of yourself,
I will call you immediately i land." He say and stand up.

I watch as he exit the bedroom making me to sigh tiredly and lay back on the bed, the reason i don't want anyone to know huzaif is the mastermind behind this it's his mum because as bad as i want him to suffer the consequence of what he did i like his mum and it will be a cold day for me to know she will have to suffer the consequence of what her son did besides he seem pretty much close to her either way he was known as mama's boy back in highschool the fact that nobody will even believe that he's behind this people seems to portray him as a kind, renowned,philanthropist that alot of youth look up to or whatever, with a lot of thoughts churning in my head i decide to force myself to sleep off my problems.

****************

Arranging the food on the tray hajiya jidderh sigh as she ignore her husband tirade echoing around the house.

"He haven't seen anything since his goal is to maltreat others,
What kind of boy did god bless me with that he doesn't care about anyone except himself, this is all your fault jidderh ke kika bata shi shiyasa baya ganin kowa da gashi a ka." Alhaji Ahmad say as his wife arrange his dinner on the dinning table.

"Haba Ahmad.
What do you want this boy to do?
What has happened has already happen do you want him to kill himself to prove to you that he regret his action, he's been indoor for the past two days since this thing happen, he didn't go to the school, nor the hospital neither did he even go to the company........hajiya jidderh say but her husband interrupt her.

" he better not come anywhere near my office, very useless boy just make the innocent girl suffer for nothing "wlh Allah zai saka mata" because she did nothing wrong and she didn't deserve this."alhaji Ahmad add and wash his hand in the bowl to eat his dinner.

"Wlh Ahmad sometimes you behave weird, this boy is your son and he apologize for his mistake, he hasn't ate since yesterday I'm even worried about his health he's loss a lot of weight because you won't keep quiet and let him rest." Hajiya jidderh say and head to the kitchen.

Ahmad continue eating his food not wanting to speak as he eat, he feel really guilty anytime he meet with farhana's great grand father Amir that his son is the one responsible for his grandchild getting kicked out of the school, the old man really care about him and has always been a mentor to him he feel so upset that he can't even tell him the truth.

"I'm going to go check on him." Hajiya jidderh say and exit the parlour grumbling to herself on how her husband is overreacting to everything.

Pushing the apartments door open hajiya jidderh walk to the door and open it, as usual the light is off making her to sigh and switch on the light.

"Adyan." She say with a sigh and drop the tray of food on the bedside drawer.

"Adyan." She call and sit on the bed with a sigh.

"This is all my fault mum." Huzaif say and grab his mum hand to his face.

"It's OK ." hajiya jidderh say with a sigh but her son shake his head.

"It's not mum,
It's never going to be OK,
Dad is right I'm a horrible person." Huzaif say and for the first time in her entire life hajiya jidderh feel the cold liquid leaving her son eyes.

"You are crying huzaif." Hajiya jidderh say worriedly wiping her son face making him to sniff.

Huzaif doesn't know what else to do, he feel helpless and the emotions in him it's too overwhelming for him to mask it he's been trying not to bother about the whole thing but it's impossible with every single minute that passes by he regret his action and he can't help but want to see farhana, he want to tell her how sorry he feel for his action and that he regret his action.

"Mummy." Huzaif call and his mum humm in response.

"Yes adyan?" Hajiya jidderh answer with a heavy sigh.

"Can you take me to farhana please?" He ask and his mum stay silent.

"I don't think that is a good idea right now, she's in the hospital adyan and it will upset her." Hajiya jidderh say to her son and he sit upright.

"Then please go and check on her mum,
please for me." Huzaif say and the desperation in his voice leave his mum with no choice than agreeing to his request.

"Fine.
But you will have to promise me that you will eat your food and shower." His mum say and he node.

"Thank you mum,
I love you." He say and engulfing her in a tight embrace making her to smile

"I love you to.
Let me go see how i can convince your dad to let me go." She say and exit the bedroom making him to sigh.

Drop your comments and votes.