💕twenty five💕

2days later

It's been two days since huzaif come over with his sister to check on farhana, do she wasn't happy about him coming but she was extremely happy with his sister, Abla ended up spending her entire day with farhana she left after isha prayer and the most fascinating about her it's she has a way of getting into peoples heart without trying, she's indeed as charming and amazing as her mother.

"Farhana you have a visitor." Her grandmother say entering the bedroom and farhana sit upright.

"Who's that?" She ask curiously knowing very well she isn't expecting anyone.

"Your mother in-law." Her grandmother say and farhana feel her heart drop, sure she know it's huzaif mother her family won't stop refering huzaif's family as her In-laws, farhana gave up on trying to explain to them there isn't a thing going on between she and huzaif so she just node to whatever they say.

"She's in the parlour,
She brought all this for you." Her grandmother say dropping the multiple shopping bags and farhana come down from the bed, she quickly grab one of the hijab from her wardrobe and put it on.

"Did i look OK?'farhana ask and her grandmother shrug.

" not too good."she say and farhana exit the bedroom, as she walk through the loby that lead to the parlour she can hear her grandfather's voice.

"We spoke with Ahmad yesterday and he told me he will come today in the evening." Her grandfather's voice say making her to stop.

"He could have been back,
But his flight got delayed insha Allah he will come." The familiar voice say and

"Ya sirkin nawa fan,
He stop by my office yesterday to check on me." Her grandfather's voice say and farhana clear her throat not wanting to hear more of the conversation especially since huzaif is now a part of the topic.

"Good afternoon." She greet kneeling next to huzaif mother who smile at her and grab her to sit upright.

"Farhana.
How are you feeling?"she ask with a smile and farhana node.

"I'm fine.
How are you feeling to,
Ya Abla told me you aren't feeling to well." Farhana say making huzaif mother to smile.

"Alhamdulilah,
I just say to come check on you." She say and farhana node.

"Let me get going." Her grandfather announced and he bid his goodbye with huzaif's mother before leaving the two in the parlour.

Huzaif's

Laying on my bed i pick the physiology note and flip through the pages but it just doesn't seem to divert my attention, I sigh and sit upright my eyes dart to the wall clock and it's 5:30pm my dad is coming back today and i don't know if farhana's grandfather have already spoke to him about our conversation two days ago, I know my dad is upset with me i just hope he won't blow off everything, my bedroom door swing open and i look up to see my bestfriend.

"What are you doing here?"I say and he give me a pitiful look.

" I dropped labiba at there house and like the awesome bestfriend i decide to check on you wether you are still alive."he say and i snort.