💕sixty💕

Growing up as an only child was fun to her, sakina has always adore her parents relationship and always wishes she will have someone love her the way her dad love her mum but alas sometimes we just obviously fall in love with the wrong people, marrying kamil is a dream come true to her despite the rumours about him sakina believe he will change after marriage but she's wrong because some attitude are just hard to get rid of,
Kamil has slept with majority of the people she called friend she's given him chances over chances but it's clear he's never going to change,
The final blow it's sharing a bed with the maid sakina feel so low and betrayed that she cannot take even do kamil still plead around for her to come back she doesn't want to because she feel so fed up with the marriage and want to move on with her life,
   Moving on is easy to say but difficult to put in to action but sometimes we meet people that changes our destiny and for sakina the mysterious,caring and handsome Doctor is the one that makes her feel wanted, what started as a normal conversation, mold into a friendship, a friendship they both know they want something more but it's difficult, sakina cannot process the fact that the doctor she's starting to have feelings for is a married man, it hurt and break her apart because she knows as bad as she want to be with the doctor it's never going to be possible because she wouldn't want anyone to be a victim of what happen to her.
  Ever since she find out the doctor is married sakina try to avoid him but it's just too difficult for her not when they are always pair to work together.

"The patient will need an x-ray and extra fluid." Huzaif say discarding the gloves and exit the ER unit.

He glance at the nurse next to him and he sigh, he doesn't know why life have to complicated sometimes,
Things are starting to go back to normal with his wife but his heart is far away somewhere, do sakina has been avoiding him since she found out he's married he know she's hurting, he do care about sakina a lot but his family is important to him.

"Sakina can we talk?" He ask once they leave the ER unit and she glance at him.

"Yes doctor,
I will just finish my shift and i will meet you soon." She say and walk away not sparing him a glance huzaif sigh with a facepalm as his phone ring making him to quickly remove it from the white coat and furrow his brow at the name.

"Hello my love." He say walking towards the stairs.

"Where's your office?" His wife voice ask and he look around.

"6floor consulting room 3." Huzaif say more like ask and the call end he take the elevator to the 6floor and decide to rest a little in the consulting room,
The orthopedic ward doctors mostly doesn't work on Thursdays so it's no surprise that he found it empty, he shrug off the white coat and there's a knock on the door he mutter a come in.

"Hey baby." The familiar voice say making him to look up abruptly.

"My love?" He say confuse staring at his wife, she's wearing a black jumpsuit and has her veil perfectly round around her face,she looks beautiful.

"Aren't you excited to see me?" Farhana ask staring at her confuse looking husband, ever since the day huzaif pick her from school she's been trying to mend there broken marriage,
Do huzaif doesn't work for 12hours that he used to but sometimes he still comes home late,there relationship is gradually coming back on track,
Farhana told huzaif she's forgiven him and that she's very sorry for making there marriage life soo bored and she's happy he tolerated her during all those time, huzaif seems happy but there's just something missing in him,
  farhana doesn't know what but she do know that the chemistry is missing in there marriage but she believed with time huzaif will understand just how much she care about him and want them to be a family.

"Ofcrse I'm happy,
You look beautiful." Huzaif say grabbing her by the hand as he sit on the table making her to stand in between his legs.

"I took ummi to your mum's and decide to come check on you,
I miss you." Farhana say with a playful pout making huzaif to smile.

"How much?" Huzaif ask and she smile.

"Soo much,
Honey don't you think you are over working?
You need to take sometime off so we can relax,ummi and i miss you a lot." His wife say as he stare at her.

"I miss you to baby,
I want to kiss you soo badly." He say and grab her by the face pressing his lips with hers as he wrapped his hand around her body.

"Doctor.............the door open making them to quickly break the kiss and farhana stand aside embarrass.

" ohh I'm sorry,
Is everything OK?"huzaif ask staring  at sakina who look between them gulping down a saliva.

"Y....ye..yes,
Sorry to interrupt you two." She say and quickly exit the consulting room and farhana stare at her husband who facepalma and adjust his rumple scrub shirt.

"Babe got to go finish my shift,
I will be home soon,
I love you." He say hugging her and place a kiss on her cheek making her to smile.

"Love you to." She say as they both exit the consulting room.
"Don't worry i will be fine, take care." Farhana say giving him one last hug and walk down the stairs making huzaif to sigh as he scan his sorrounding searching for the familiar face.

"Did you see sakina?" He ask one of the nurses passing by.

"Yeah she's in room 30 finishing her shift." The nurse say and huzaif quickly head there.

"Hey." He say quickly following sakina who exit from room 30.

"Yes doctor." She say putting her phone in her pocket.

"I'm sorry about that a.....

" you don't have to be sorry doctor,
She's your wife and I'm just a nurse,
Let's not complicate things here."sakina say walking quickly not wanting to continue the conversation.

"I know she's my wife but." Huzaif quickly drag her to the empty room they are about passing making her to sigh .
"Sakina i care about you." He say staring at her as she avert her gaze from his.

"Doctor you are a married man." She say with a sigh.

"I know sakina,
I'm a married man with a loving wife and a baby but i don't know,
I just......" Huzaif say out of word and facepalm.

"I cannot do what they did to me to another woman doctor,
You have a beautiful wife and.......Sakina say and shake her head turning to leave but huzaif quickly drag her back.

" doesn't it bother you that you saw us?"huzaif ask staring at the nurse in the eyes.

"No doctor." Sakina say with a heavy breathe,she knows she's lieing because it takes every thing in her not to breakdown after she leave that office but she need to clear things up and make him understand they aren't doing the right thing.

"I don't know about you sakina but i really do care about you and if i was the one that saw you with someone in that office i will be very upset and hurt." Huzaif say as sakina remove his grip from her hand and leave the room.