💕thirty one💕

Farhana's POV

2weeks after huzaif's family brought my lefe my family still won't stop talking about it, that day i couldn't breathe well because my cousins won't stop bombarding my phone with unnecessary shit, literally every single person i know updated on there status heck even people i barely speak to, sure they spend alot but why the extravagance when I'm not even happy at all.

"Farhana your sister in-law is here." My elder sister say and i look up from my phone I'm currently laying in my dad's parlour upstairs.

"OK." Is my reply, i have been soo moody lately it's killing me, the reality of all this soon i will be married to the very man that destroyed my dreams.

Did i mention that we had our pre wedding photo section the previous week, yeah we do and it's the worst day ever because i have to pretend everything is OK when deep inside me i feel like strangling the idiot.

"Good evening aunt Abla." I greet smiling and she smile slightly hugging me.

"Evening Farhana i am in the neighborhood shine nache bara na shigo nq duba ki." She say smilng and i node.

"Let me get you.......

" I'm fine wlh,
I ate before i left the house,
Well actually mummy ask me to tell you that the dinner gown is on her."she say and i node.

"Where's hanan?" I ask diverting the topic really not in the mood to discuss about a wedding i don't want.

"I left her with mum,
Let me get going my husband will soon be home." She say standing up and i help her with her handbag.

I walk her to the car and bid her goodbye watching until she drive out of the gate i sigh and head back inside to continue wallowing in my slumber.

Huzaif's POV.

With my wedding fast approaching i find myself even more insecure about everything, i feel as do I'm not doing the right thing, last week we had our pre wed pictures and she look happy or maybe she's just acting masking up the hatred to make everyone happy,
I stare at my rotating ceiling fan with a sigh, i still haven't tell her grandfather about what i did which I'm still confused wether or not to tell him before the wedding, my bedroom door creak open and my mum walk in making me to sit upright.

"Adyan,
You have been indoor today is everything OK." She ask sitting next to me as i just stare at her with a sigh.

"I'm scared mum." I say after minutes of silence, she give me a worried look and smile weakly at me.

"It's going to be fine soon." She say and hold my two hands..

"What if it get worst?
Farhana doesn't love me mum,
My presence irritated her,
We have never had a genuine conversation yet,
I feel as do I'm doing the wrong thing by marrying her,
What if..........

" don't say that Adyan
She will come around some people fall in love after marriage,
Continue praying and everything will be fine."my mum say optimistically and I release a heavy breathe.

"Have you tell her grandfather yet?" She ask and i shake my head.

"I will before the wedding insha Allah." I say and she node.

"Everything will be fine soon but you have to be patience because good things don't come easily,
She's still healing from what you did to her." My mum say and I node.

"I want to do something nice to her ,
Like a surprise but i don't know what." I say truthfully and she smile.

"Why don't you ask her close friends or family maybe you will get idea on something." She say and i node with a sigh.

"OK.
Make sure you leave this bedroom soon, I have to go prepare something for your dad he will soon be back." She say standing up with a sigh.

I watch until my mum walk out if the door before laying back on my bed with a sigh.
There's only one person i can call for help, the very person I hate but will just have to do this, I pick my phone and go through my contacts list, I stare at the contact for about 2minute before clicking on it.

***************

As the wedding date crawl near huzaif find himself confuse on what surprise wedding gift will make Farhana happy, he did indeed called her bestfriend (Ibrahim)and the boy wasn't a jerk as he figure him to be, he told him she love black and is obsessed with Mercedes Benz G-waggon, she once told him she do love fireboy dml to sing Addicted on her wedding day, she's obsessed with ed-shreen and would kill to see Bruno-mars, so he's been in a dilemma since then trying to figure out the very perfect wedding gift for her,
His house has been completed and the furnitures are arriving tomorrow he's looking forward to marrying Farhana yet he hasn't tell her grandfather about his little dirty secret.

"Dude." His bestfriend say and barge into his bedroom.

"What is it?" He say irritated and Ahmad chuckle.

"Calm down big guy,
What's up with you?" He ask and huzaif just stare at him boredly he want to tell him about the surprise but want to the it on his own but he know he do need some help.

"How can we get this musician dude to a wedding?" Huzaif ask and Ahmad give him a confuse look.

"Which of them?
It's pretty simple if you have the money." He say and stand up from the bed grabbing a case of water from the fridge.

"Money is not the deal can we get him there?" Huzaif say and Ahmad node.

"Yeah,
I know someone i can talk to if you want?
Which of them?"Ahmad ask and huzaif sigh.

" fireboy dml i guess that's the name her bestfriend said."huzaif say and Ahmad shrug.

"Alright lover boy what else do you need?" Ahmad ask and huzaif sigh.

"A black Mercedes G-waggon." He say and Ahmad roar into laughter.

"Ohh wow,
Seriously you are doing all that for her, you really do love that girl don't you." Ahmad say and huzaif just stare blankly at him.

"Anyway let me get going then,
I will speak with a friend about the car and i will let you know about the musician dude." Ahmad say and stand up.

"I need to go,
Labiba send me to get something for her, this pregnancy is making her go nut and upset about even the most insignificant thing,
Warning don't have kids earlybenjoy your marriage as long as you want" Ahmad say and huzaif snort.

Kids he thought, he's not even thinking about sharing a room with farhana he's sure she would kill him if he dare come next to her, this marriage is just happening but he do know nothing is coming out of it.

Drop your comments and votea