💕thirty💕

Farhana

Like play like play today they are bringing my lefe which unfortunately it's 4weeks to my wedding, my step mum told me huzaif mum are bringing the lefe to my grandfather's house today at 4pm, it's 2pm and my step mum is already getting ready to leave the house, my aunties and other family members are also there how do i know because they won't stop posting there old faces on there WhatsApp status, two of my cousin are with me Amal and jamila, amal is aunt fadilah daughter my late mum bestfriend and jamila is aunt malika daughter she came for holiday and is living with them.

"I think i will be going with aunt Jawahir so i can do video call for you to see the lefe if they bring it." Jamila say and i look up from my phone.

"What's the need they will eventually bring it here you will see it, the things will be in this house for another 4weeks." I say because in my opinion it doesn't make any sense.

"I'm still going there's this speciality and excitement of seeing the lefe at arrival besides everyone at home won't stop calling me for update,
Nikam na tafi." She say in a very bad Hausa accent making both me and amal to chuckle as she exit the bedroom giving us both the middle finger.

"Farhana.
I'm going there's food in the kitchen." My step mum say and i node with a wave as jamila rush and grab her veil and phone in the bedroom.

"Bye." She yell and slam the door shut making me to release a satisfying breathe jamilah is one hell of a noise maker wonder how amal is coping with her because amal is an introvert she has alot in common with her dad who's my late mum's brother.

We both sit in comfortable silence me busy with my phone and amal laying on the bed reading a novel tittle metamorphosis of a criminal she said she watch the documentary on investigation Discovery channel, she drop the book and I turn my attention from my phone since i know she wants to speak.

"Do you really want to marry this guy?" She ask staring at me, I drop my phone and stare at her.

"Nope." I say with a sigh amal and i have this trustful bond we don't hang around that much but whenever we meet and talk we are always truthful with each other, maybe it has to he with the closeness we had during childhood.

"Then why are you marrying him if you know you don't love him, marriage is a lifetime commitment." She say and i shrug, I deliberate on wether or not to tell her what really happen but decide to keep that as my very own secret.

"Nothing,
I guess I'm just fed up with everything going on in my life and I just need some space of my own." I say and she node.

"He's a nice guy do,
Maybe you should give him a chance,
He actually came over to check on my mum two days a ago, and i must say I'm impressed you have a quality taste in guys." She say with a raise brow making me to smile.

"Whatever." I say and we continue talking mostly about our cousins and family members who are very excited about the wedding,
My family is pretty much wide,
I'm not very much close with everyone but it's a shame everyone seems to care soo much about me maybe it has to do with how fantastically close and charming they are with my late mum because i can remember very much well that my mum was everyones favorite, she just has this fantastic personality and charisma that makes everyone around her feel loved and happy,
Everyone is coming for my wedding because there hasn't been any wedding in a very long time so it's a big, big wedding to everyone except me and unfortunately I'm the bride.

****************
Huzaif's POV

"Becareful labiba drop the box,
They will put it in,
Don't do anything." My mother scold my bestfriend wife who's trying to help the maids my sister come with earlier to arrange the lefe shits in the cars.

Apparently my sister ended up adding more suitcases there are 55 suitcases in general and 6 big duffle bags and 3 extra mini golden fansy looking boxes that my sister said her husband bought them when he went to the middle east they contain the jewelries she said.

"ango."my bestfriend wife whisper and swat her hand away from my ear.

" you no get shame you come stand dey watch."she say and i sigh shaking my head I'm seriously not in the mood to deal with her.

There are 6 cars and 5 trucks some of the big suitcase where put in the truck and was cover neatly the rest of the suitcase where load in the 6 cars my mum, elder sister, my bestfriend mum and his wife and 3 of my aunties are the one taking the things.

"Adyan are you OK?" My mum ask worriedly in a whisper standing next to me.

"I'm fine." I say with a weak smile and she stare at me but didn't comment, sure I'm not OK and my mum can read me like a book.

I'm scared,worried and confuse,
Farhana just have this distasteful hatred towards me that it scared me wether or not I'm doing the right thing by marrying her, the fact that I'm yet to tell her grandfather what i did scared the shit out of me, I love her there is no doubt about that but the question is will she ever feel the same way?
I watch as my aunt climb into the two empty cars and my mum slightly hug me.

"It's gonna be fine.
Zamuyi magana in nadawo." She say and i node.

I watch as she climb into the car with Ahmad wife who won't stop talking even with the bump that start showing, I watch until the cars drive out of the house and i release a satisfying breathe deciding to go check on my bestfriend who's supervising the finishing of my house.

Drop your comments and votes.