💕thirty nine💕

Farhana's POV

Ahmad bestfriend wife (labiba) is what i will call funny to chat with, the few minutes she spend with me it's hilariously funny that the pain and migraine all vanish without me knowing, she told me how she hate her husband before he manipulated everyone into marrying her just like huzaif did to me, she said she did forgive Ahmad just 3days after there wedding because she's very bad when it comes to staying angry at people and Ahmad care about her so that's all that matters, she told me to forgive huzaif and that sometimes things happen in our life that we just have to let go the past literally in general labiba is a nice charming girl.

"Hey." Huzaif say opening the hospital room door making me to look up, I'm not very sure wether I'm ready to forgive him no matter how happy he makes me it just hurt sometimes.

"We will leave soon,
They are doing the paper work." He say and sit on the bed opposite mine.

We stay in silence, i don't know why sometimes I just lash out on him that way, he's nice but that doesn't change the fact that he got me kicked out of school.

"How long are you going to cope with me?" I ask staring at him and he look up from his phone screen.

"As long as i live." He say and release a heavy breathe.
"I love you Farhana and........he pause and stare at me
I don't want you to forgive me because you think it's the right thing to do, i want you to forgive me because you want to, I've inflicted a lot of pain in you it's something i can't undone because it's done already but i just want you to know i really do love you and i would want to spend the rest of my life with you." He say staring at me making me to shift my gaze to the television screen.

"Why did you do all that?" I ask with my gaze fix on the television screen.

"It's something i don't have answer to,
Everyday i ask myself why i did all that, maybe it's just a coping mechanism me trying to convince myself that I've let go all those feelings but............. It has always been about you, I'm sorry for everything." He say and i turn my gaze to him.

"I want to drink tea." I say changing the awkward conversation and he stand up from the bed.

"I will be right back,
Do you want bread or anything?" He ask and i shake my head, i wait until he exit the bedroom and i release a tiring sigh punching the pillow frustratedly.

Why is it soo damn hard for me to forgive people it has always been my weakness to forgive, letting go it's always difficult to me, maybe my stepmother is right, I've soo much hate in me that it upset me seeing others happy, he's nice to me he's treating me the way I've always want to be treated but he hurt me and got me kicked out of school, the room door open interrupting my thought and he comes in with a mug and i sit upright.

"Do you want me to feed you?" He ask with a smile and i node, he adjust the plastic red chair to face my bed and he sit, he look extremely tired and i know it's all because of me, he hasn't slept well for the past two days since i fall sick.

"I never thought you are a doctor." I say to start conversation and he smile feeding me the hot tea with the small teaspoon.

"Why?
Because I'm a mummy's boy?" He say and I chuckle shaking my head.

"I didn't say that,
I thought your dad own xisp scents?" I ask and he node huzaif dad own this big company they deal with perfumes and any other sweet scent things that explain why he's always scenting sweet even do i hate to admit that.

"Yeah,
Xisp is a family business and i'm pretty sure not interested in working with my dad, do i have my own share of responsibility there but my sister is the one pretty much incharge of everything, I have dreams Farhana and i always go after them." He say and i node.

"Good to hear that,
Do you work with the military?" I ask the question that has really been on my mind and he node.

"Yeah,
Sometimes
it's good to contribute to the country one way or the other." He say and I node with a proud smile.

"I always thought you just wear those as a costume or something." I say and he roar into laughter making me to chuckle.

"Costume,
That's the funniest thing i ever heard." He say as his laughter died down.

"Seriously i always view you as an executive serious,grumpy CEO of your dad's company." I say and he smile dropping the empty mug on the table.

"My dad always wanted that to but it's not just my thing, maybe my kid will one day be a CEO." He say and i stay quiet.
kids that thought never cross my mind before.

"Uhmmm ........

" it's fine,
I mean i can't stay angry with you forever and maybe we will eventually have kids,
How many kids do you always see yourself having?"I ask trying to lighten up the conversation again and he sigh.

"One." He say and i give him a confuse look.

"One." I repeat and he look at me with a raise brow.

"Yes,
I mean can't you see how crazy labiba is acting all in the name of pregnancy,
My bestfriend looses about 10pounds of his weight, a single male child is OK." He say and i chuckle.

"I was thinking 8." I say and i can see how immediately his eyes look at me making me to chuckle.

"8?" He say and i node.

"4boys and 4girls." I say and he press his lips together probably speechless making me to laugh.

"Is that too much?" I ask and he shake his head.

"No,
I mean you are the one that's going to carry the pregnancy so." He say with a shrugh and i gasp.

"Really,
You are soo mean anyway i was just joking, I want 4kids ,3boys and a girl that can be my bestfriend." I say and he smile.

"4sound good.
I.............the door open making us to all turn our gaze.

" Sir the paper work is done,
You just need to sign here and leave."a nurse say and hand him the file.

I stare at the light skin beautiful nurse who smile at me and i turn my gaze to my husband who look very much serious signing the papers, once he's done he hand her the folder and she leave.

"Is everything OK?" He ask probably noticing my change of mood.

"Did you always spend time around this nurses?" I ask and he give me a confuse look,sure i don't love him but that doesn't change the fact that he's my husband and I'm meant to be jealous.

"The nurses here barely see me or my smile besides i heard they all hate working with me because I'm grumpy and doesn't like smiling, apparently they hate me because I'm too serious." He say and i smile making him to smile.

"Let's just get going I'm fine already." I say as he help me up.

"Let me pack this medication and then we will leave." He say grabbing the few medications as i just stare at him wondering how life would be if i just let go and forgive him.

Drop your comments and votes.

Love you