💕twenty nine💕

Re-editted😁 sometimes wattpad go just cut your story and leave the rest for you.

Huzaif's POV.

Slowly like a slug on his way to the mountain my wedding day approaches, i have been alot more busy with the finishing of my dream home one that i will be living with my wife and kids, my sister and mum seems pretty much occupied with the lefe shopping which my sister nor my mum refuse to collect a dine from me to contribute, my dad gift me a house do i haven't mention to him i have been working on mine but nevertheless who would reject a gift he also transfer some money to me, lots of money for me to prepare for the wedding, my sister husband also gave me a 1mil dollar cheque I'm still recovering from why the fuck did he have to be so extravagant, when i try to protest the dude wanted to actually give me more money thinking that i don't appreciate the gift, everything is going smoothly except for the fact that i don't have time for myself anymore, so i decide to create one today, coming down from the bed i remove the sleeping shoes and put on a flip flop and head to the main building.

"I have ask my sister in-law to sent some of the abaya's we have 20pieces here i have ask her to sent 30 that's 50 in total."my sister voice echo around the parlour as i kick the door open.

My eyes land on the pile of clothes and i stare confuse at the boxes arranged by the side.

" what the hell?
Ya abla do you want to start business?"I ask confuse and push some of the clothes and lay on the carpeted floor putting my head on my mum's laps.

"What is all this?
Wlh mummy ke kike bata yaron nan,
This are some of the lefe we are trying to sort them out and put everything in the respective boxes." My sister explain as she take one of the lingeries out and show me wiggling her eye brow at me making me to turn my gaze to my phone pretending like that did not happen.

"Aren't you hungry?" My mum ask and i drop my phone with a sigh.

"I'm tired mum,
I have been extra busy lately." I say and sit upright as Abla pick one of the bra's in her hand making my brow to furrow.

"Isn't that thing too big for her?" I blurt, that was suppose to be said mentally, my mum and sister both give me a confuse look as my sister chuckle.

"Ohh well,
I asked her what size she's wearing so yes it's going to size her." My sister explain laughing and my mum chuckle.

"Why are there soo many things?" I ask and my sister frown, i seriously need to start conversation because my mind is already trying to start imagining some dirty images and thoughts.

"She's going to be your wife,
This is the only way we can tell her just how much we love her,
We have 35boxes in all and some other bags, you sister paid for almost everything,." My mum say and i smile at my sister who shrug.

"I have been working my entire life and i have never done anything for you, this is the only chance for me to spend my money on you." She say and i smile, my sister is one of the nicest people on planet,she's hardworking and have this thing call empathy for others, she has 2orphanage and an NGO that donate to the needy people i am so proud to be her brother.

"Yawwa.
Stand up and go get ready,
I bought some udara(African star apple) for farhana yesterday, come and take it to her." My mum say and my heart literally skip a bit.

"Why does she need that?
Is she pregnant or something?" I say and my mum chuckle.

"Apparently that's her favorite fruit." My mum say and i chuckle.

"That is weird,
Then what exactly will she be eating if she's pregnant?" I say and my mum chuckle.

"This is a serious stuff if this weird thing is her favorite fruit what exactly  will be her favorite if she's pregnant." I say seriously and my mum slightly hit me on the head.

"Tashi ka ban waje Mara kunya,
You should wait then after the marriage if you got her pregnant we will figure that out." She say and yell our maid name to bring my breakfast so that i can eat and go see the love of my life.

************
Farhana's POV

Singing smoking out the window by Bruno mars I flip through my anatomy note i missed studying so i decide to read a little today,my dad left for London two days ago and won't be back until my so called wedding is near, my cousins all over the world won't stop posting my picture with amarya to be, everyone seems excited about the wedding except the bride which unfortunately is me, my bedroom door creak open and i look up from the notebook.

"He's here." My elder sister say wiggling her eye brow so yes I'm trying not to quarrel with everyone atleast if I'm leaving let me leave in peace than fighting all day with everyone.

"Who?" I ask confuse turning off the music.

"Mr huzaif." She say excitedly like a teenage girl and i try my beat to prevent myself from hissing loudly.

"Okay.
I'm coming down soon." I say and she throw my favorite fruit on me.

"He bring lot of them." She say with a smile and exit the bedroom.

The only reason I'm gonna eat this is because i know his mum actually called me yesterday to ask me if i want some fruit and she promise to sent some for me.

I'm wearing an ankara long fitted pencil gown i deliberate on putting o. Hijab or veil and decide to grab the veil and cover it on my head.

Once my shoes sound on the staircase i can see just how quickly his gaze look up to me, i didn't bother to break the eye contact because his looks doesn't have any chemistry or effect on me so whatever.

"Good afternoon." He greet smiling once i sit on the couch, he's wearing a camouflage military trouser and black   shirt i still don't understand why the wicked military officers are still yet to caught him abusing there uniform.

"What do you want?" I say irritated and he shake his head with a chuckle.

"I want you to love me back." He say and i slightly laugh with a hiss.

"Let's get something straight here huzaif, I don't love you and that will never happened, this marriage will happened but you know that thing called happiness? You can never find it with me living with you." I say shaking my head and stand up.

"Farhana, I love you soo much I'm getting married to you because i genuinely want to spend the rest of my life with you and i believe one day you will love me back until then i will continue patiently waiting for you." He say staring at me and stand up, his hand inside his trouser pocket staring at me with a smile and i shake my head.

"Let me say this to you now,
I pray that any day my heart fall in love with you i should die or you should die because you know why?
I should rather die in love with you than letting you find happiness with me or you should die because i rather suffer with that love and lost than be happy with you, that is just how much i hate you huzaif and none of this is ever going to change." I say with a hiss and head back to my bedroom never did i know somethings shall come to past because as they always say, there's power in the tongue and sometimes what we wishe ourselves shall come to past when we least expected.

Drop your comments and share.