Epilogue

Huzaif's POV

Our vacation to Bulgaria turns out to come with a huge discovery, my wife actually met this guy that she keeps emphasizing he's her brother which after much digging he was indeed her brother turns out her mum gave birth to him and his dad who happens to be her mum's ex ran away with the boy, it was an emotional moment for the entire family his dad passed away few years ago and he live with his grandfather, it was one of the best thing that i think happen to my wife because she was happy to finally have someone she can call her own blood sibling they look soo much alike and farhana told me she knows he was her brother from the first time she saw him because he has same birth mark with there mum by his left ear.

It's Labiba's daughter's one year birthday party today, I won't say I'm happy sitting here watching this boring programs performance by the children and grown up adult in costumes, My wife refuse to stay one place her pregnancy bump is soo big she keeps pushing everyone with it yet she doesn't want to stay in one place.

"It's my daughter's party but I'm bored to death." My bestfriend say sitting next to me and i node.

"I can pull a trigger to my skull by how bored i am." I say as i follow my wife's every move with my eyes.

"Isn't your wife tired or something,
She has been wandering around with this large pregnancy bump, it's scary." Ahmad say and i humm in response.

"Your wife is pregnant to." I say and he look at me confuse.

"Wh...what?" He say and i node turning my gaze to him.

"My wife told me or should i say i eavesdropped in there conversation, dude I thought you said you will take a break." I say and Ahmad sigh.

"Ofcrse i want to take a break but my wife refuse to be on birth control saying i should use protection, you don't expect that to work." He say staring at his wife who's talking with a lady.

I stand up and walk to my wife who's eating some cake by the end of the tent.

"Hana." I say sitting next to her and she give me a bored look.
Sure my wife eat more than usual it's strange how she lick all the powder milk in our house and eat excessively plenty food and never get satisfy.

"What?
I don't want to hear your lectures about me getting fat." She say and i chuckle.

"Aren't you tired wandering around with this pregnancy?" I ask touching her bump and she remove my hand with a sigh.

"Get me water." She say and i  grab a case of water from a table nearby, I open the cap and give it to her.

We continue talking mostly about the baby nursery and what we should add in it hana is having fraternal twins a boy and a girl, I already know we will name the girl after our late daughter and the boy i will probably name him after myself which my wife say is the most dumpest thing ever but i still insist, as the evening comes by we bid out goodnight with my bestfriend and his nagging wife and we leave to our house.

******************
Pacing around the parlour gnawing on her bottom lips Farhana slightly kneel and stand up, she know she's in labor because she can feel the cold liquid soaking her underwear her husband is still asleep and she honestly cannot go upstairs, her phone is also there, she sigh and continue  pacing with a sigh as she hear the door upstairs shut.

"Hana!" Huzaif call rushing down the stairs and farhana release a deep breathe.

"You are in labor?
Why didn't you wake me up?" He say and quickly rush upstairs, he grab the hospital bag and saunter down the stairs but suprise to see his wife isn't there.

"Hana!" He yell and he hear her panting voice from the kitchen backyard.

"What are you doing?" He say trying to lift her up but she shake her head.

"I can't you idiot the baby is coming." She yell removing her pants as she spread her legs open.

"What?
You want to give birth in the balcony behind the kitchen, he say confuse as Farhana just concentrate on the intensive pain and her breathing.

Huzaif sigh and remove one of the towel from the baby bag kneeling in front of his wife.

" OK hana we can do this,
A deep breathe for me please. "He say as he concentrate on the small visible baby head he could see.

" breathe and a final push."huzaif say as Farhana bite her bottom lips screaming and pushing with all the strength she got and huzaif quickly grab the baby with a smile.

"It's the man of the house first,
He say as slightly closing the crying boy with Hus placenta all together.

" hana our ummi is coming again.
So please push i can see her head."he lie and farhana shake her head.

"I'm tired an......she scream and release a deep breathe" push for me baby please."huzaif say as he slightly look up at her.

"Let's count,
One, two, three and then." Huzaif say and farhana take a deep breathe and push as hard as he can and the little girl cry also filled the house.

"What the hell is happening?" Abla say rushing inside the parlour confuse as she saunter to where the babies cry filled the house.

"A kitchen ta haihu?" His elder sister say confuse as Huzaif quickly rush to the parlour rummaging through the dinning table drawer and grab the razor blade before rushing back to where cut the umbilical cord.

"Why didn't you take her to the hospital you idiot." She scold as he begin cutting the cord.

"The baby was already coming." Huzaif say as he sister pick the baby boy from where huzaif finish cutting the cord.

"We need to go to the hospital still." She say and huzaif humm in response carefully cutting the girl umbilical cord.

After what seems like forever the clean up the babies and farhana dress up and they head to the hospital for further examination.

"She's fine and your babies are healthy." The nurse say as Huzaif sit next to his wife on the hospital bed.

"I love you baby." Huzaif say kissing his wife cheek and she smile.

"How much?" Farhana ask and huzaif shake his head.

"Soo much that i can eat you." He say playfully biting her in the lips making her to chuckle.

The hospital door open and there family members saunter inside and the congratulations begin.

Shikenan fah done and dusted.

Where are my people reading the chronicles of Abduljabbar " oya let's move there but warning don't expect any happy ending there😑
I no wan here we want A.J to do this