💕fifty three💕

"Come on dude i mean why are you doing this, you are working in one of the best private hospital and you just want to leave to a government hospital?" Ahmad say baffle still trying to process the information his friend told him.

"I don't want your opinion here,
Do you know how many people will benefit from it,come on Ahmad i study to save lifes and do you know how many people come to this hospital and have to leave because of how they can't afford to pay the bills." Huzaif say as he press the intercom.

"Dude,
Trust me you gonna regret this,
This people pay you half a million every month and give you half the payment of every surgery, do you know what happened in government hospital dude, you gonna work your ass out and you won't have an office, you see that bed in there, you won't have one." Ahmad say as a nurse comes in.

"A coffee please." Huzaif say and continue signing the papers in front of him.

"OK.
There's no coffee in government hospital." Ahmad say and huzaif look up at him with a tiring sigh.

"Ahmad,
I have make my decision and stop degrading government hospital like the government aren't trying to make it better, I don't want to work because of money, I want to work because it's what i want to do, I study to help people, do you know how painful it is anytime people have to leave because the hospital and treatment is too expensive for them,
I'm working at the government hospital and that is final." Huzaif say in finality and Ahmad shrug.

Huzaif sigh, work is the only place he find solitude, his house has become so bored and miserable for him to stay, he didn't regret telling farhana's grandfather what she wanted to do with the pregnancy he just hate the fact that his wife doesn't have a forgiving heart, he's not saying he deserve her forgiveness but what those an innocent baby has to do with there own problems, regardless how her grandfather speak to her Farhana still go ahead to try aborting the pregnancy, she mixed up some concoction and drank that ended up wanting to kill her yet the pregnancy is still there, her grandfather told her if she continue to try and abort the pregnancy she will end her life because whatever God has plan nobody not even her can stop it from happening, Farhana leave the pregnancy but doesn't follow doctors orders she's been place on a strict diet and medication but she barely take them which huzaif is really worried that might affect the child to come with some sort of congenital abnormalities or any life threatening illness or birth defect.

By the time huzaif finish the paper works that will be submit to the hospital so he can quit his job there it's evening, he's already got a job at the state general hospital it's left for him to choose when he will start, huzaif has become a lot more bored than usual he's using work as a coping mechanism because it's the only time he doesn't think about his wife.

Closing the door behind him he sigh and glance at the kitchen door where the sound is coming from.

" what are you making? "He ask glancing at the blender he doesn't trust Farhana or anything she's taking because he knows all she want is to get rid of the pregnancy.

Huzaif glance at the sink and look inside the trash before releasing a deep breathe.

" Farhana i thought we've talked about this,
This fruit isn't good during the first trimester, this is very unfair Farhana,
What i did has no connection to this baby, how could you feel if this baby come to this world with some sort of birth defect and you know it's all your fault."huzaif say grabbing the cup of blended papaya and Farhana grip tighten on the glass cup.

"Let go off my drink." She say staring at him and huzaif snatch the glass from her hand and throw it into the trash.

"I don't care if you gonna hate me because of this but I'm not going to sit and watch you harm this baby,
Isn't what you've been through enough lesson for you to know this baby is going to come to this world regardless how much you try to stop him/her." Huzaif say and Farhana just ignore him.

She's upset and angry with everyone for wanting her to have this baby,she hate her husband soo much and the hatred is just been transfer to this pregnancy, Farhana knows what she's doing is wrong and if she try anything more stupid she's gonna lost her life the last time she took a highly concentrated potassium chloride she was rush to the ER the doctors told them the baby is ok but she was given strict warning and medication that she find them useless since they can't get rid of the pregnancy.

"I have spoke with the school authority and they've agreed for you to resume after you've given birth." Huzaif say and Farhana snort, she pass her exams it wasn't a suprise to her because she know she will A's it al because she studied really hard,
The school have asked her to come do some clearance and start attending lectures she is really excited to start going to school again.

"I will go to school huzaifah,
You or this baby won't stop me from living my life the way i want." Farhana say standing up from the kitchen stool as huzaif stare at her.

"What are you gaining by doing all this?
I mean i have never seen someone having soo much hatred towards people, your distasteful desires towards me is scary,
You have soo much anger in you that you just put yourself first, you do things and don't think about how other's feel, I know i hurt you Farhana and I'm still guilty, I feel sorry for what i did but that doesn't mean you will treat me and everyone the way you are doing." Huzaif say staring at Farhana,

Its suprise him how Farhana find it very easily to cut people off her life, she doesn't pick anyone's calls and deactivated all her social media account, it scared him how someone can be so unforgiven and have soo much hatred in them it just doesn't make any sense to him.

"Let me tell you something huzaif.
You see that word forgiveness,
I hate it and i hate people that seek it because they are those people that break people apart and then try to act like they are the victim when in reality they are not the real victim,
My only regret is ever trusting you because if i haven't been soo weak you wouldn't have done what you did." She say and exit the kitchen making him to sigh in defeat