💕fourteen💕

The next day farhana spend it laying on her bed, she doesn't have any paper until tomorrow which she isn't sure whether the school will allow her to continue writing any exams not until they have ruled out her fate,
Watching the now viral video she scrunch her nose up as she listen and stare at the man on her phone screen.        
    The school are still investigating the case and it will be really good if you all stop harassing her, she's a good student and soon she will prove her innocence to everyone. "Farhana turn off her phone not wanting to finish watching the video, she still can't believe he have the guts to come out publicly trying to defend her when he's the mastermind behind everything the nerve and confident of that guy is limitless, with a heavy sigh she reach out and grab her phone,
She dial her bestfriend contact for probably the 1000th time since yesterday it's not going making her to sigh, she really hope everything is fine and his surgery was successful.

" Farhana. "The familiar voice knock on her bedroom door making her to grumble a come in.

Samirah walk inside the bedroom she really want to be there for her sister, she is very sure whatever happened was a mere coincidence because her sister is never going to cheat to pass her exams.

" f......

"Please samirah you and i dont have what we will call best sisters relationship so don't try and play the i care about you thing, I have been through worst than this alone and I'm sure i will come out of this alone like i always use to." Farhana say clearly not interested in whatever her elder sister want to say.

"I care about you farhana,
We are family we all want to be here for you through this, I......

" leave my bedroom please.
Like i told your mum earlier i don't want any relationship with her, you or anyone of you please the only way you can help me is by leaving me alone in my bedroom. "Farhana say and samirah sigh.

" Ibrahim is here to see you,
He's in the parlour. "Samirah say and exit the bedroom.

Farhana try to process what her sister say and she quickly stand up, grabbing her hijab from the bed she rush out of the bedroom.

Looking around the very good looking parlour Ibrahim patiently tap his foot on the lush carpet, he was glad his surgery is reschedule courtesy of low Bp and other whatsoever he doesn't care, he watch as samirah walk down from the staircase looking really upset probably because of what her junior sister say to her, Ibrahim don't know how he is ever going to convince the stubborn girl he called a bestfriend to give her stepmother and sibling a chance to be a part of her life.

" she will be down in a minutes Ibrahim,"samirah say with a weak smile and he node, he watch as she enter the kitchen then turn his attention back to the noise coming down from the stairs.

"You.
What are you doing here?
I thought you supposed to be in the surgery room or recovery room." Farhana say smiling at her bestfriend it's the very first genuine smile ever since he left.

"A very good way to welcome your guest indeed." Ibrahim say smiling at her as she sit next to him on the two sitter couch.

"They rescheduled my surgery,
My mum told me what happened i have to come as soon as i can." Ibrahim say worriedly as Farhana sigh and explain everything to him in details.