💕six💕

Hatred isn't enough word to describe just how he feels towards her, driving behind her he stare as she absentmindedly walk down the quiet area the need to run over her with the car so he won't be able to see her ugly pathetic face keeps popping into his head but he decide there's a better way to make her feel miserable than killing her which will add nothing to him rather than make him spend a life time in jail which she isn't worth him wasting his youthful life behind bars.

Removing her earphone from her ear, she turns back and stare creepily at the black Mercedes G-wagon, she shake her head and turn back but the loud honking sound makes her to stop, she watch as the car drive and halt right next to her making her to fold her hands to her chest as the passenger door window roll down making her jaw to drop.

"Goo..
Good morning sir." Farhana say as she try to avoid his gaze.

"What are you doing here?
Ohhh I forget your boyfriend lives here or did you come to satisfy one of the lecturers so they can give you a B in there course?" He ask sarcastically as his lips twitch in to one of the sinister smile farhana ever seen making her to release a heavy breathe as she try her best not to loose her control.

"He's not my boyfriend and i think you are mistaking what i said because i assure that i don't have any illicit relationship with my lecturers." Farhana say as she focus her gaze on the ground.

"If you say but we shall see and there's no need to try and reject your boyfriend in my presence because I'm pretty much not interested in you,
Again do me a favor and stop wearing that black abaya they always look nice on my mother and now you make it seems like an awful attire when it's you that's ugly." Huzaif say with a smile as he watch her expression change into anger as her grip tighten on the strap of her backpack.

"With due respect Sir,
I will appreciate if you stop calling me ugly,
I respect you a lot that doesn't mean i don't know my right." Farhana say and look at him.

"Really.
Are you going to report me because the last time i check university isn't highschool where you will cook up some lies and the pathetic teachers will agree to it,
A reminder farhana i will make your life miserable i don't forgive neither forget, I avenge and you will be of no difference." Huzaif say maliciously with a smirk making farhana to gulp down as she try to blink away the tears that are starting to creep into her eyes.

"What did i do to you?
Why did you hate me?
I'm sorry......" Farhana say not knowing what else to say to the monster staring at her.

"Sorry.!
Such a pathetic word coming from a pathetic girl mouth,
Let me remind you something,
You cost me a year in my highschool,
You got me expelled from my dream school,
You make everyone seems like i am the villain when you are the evil one since you make them kicked me out of the school and for that you will face  same fate, it's either you leave this institution or i make your life miserable before kicking you out." Huzaif say staring at farhana who wipe the tears with the hand of her abaya.

"A dirty girl too,
Anyway have a miserable day." He say with a snort before driving away making her to frustratedly throw her backpack on the floor.

*************
Staring at her mother's portrait farhana cry as she stare at the woman who she believes only care about her,
Sometimes she wonder why her mother have to suffered such bitter fate, farhana sometimes don't get to understand why her stepmother did what she did to her mother,
She was young at that time yet she doesn't get to understand somethings until now, she could vividly remember how she found the charm and how miserable her dad and stepmother treated her mother,
Some times she want to blame her dad but she knows and believe he was also a victim of her evil stepmother, there are few memories of times he spend with her and she knows how deeply he cares about her.
Her bedroom door open she didn't bother to look up.

"Dad is calling you downstairs." Her elder sister's voice say as the bedroom door slam votes

There's an eerie silence in the Armaan household sitted on the 2 sitter couch with his wife next to him he stare blankly at the television screen his mind is soo occupied with a lot lately,
He knows his wife and elder daughter aren't exactly happy with farhana he try several time to make things work between the three but all effort is in vain since farhana made it clear she doesn't want a relationship with any of them.

"Have a seat." Armaan say gesturing to the couch samirah is sitting but farhana seat on the love seat at the extreme end of the parlour.

"Farhana.
I know things aren't been going so well between you and your stepmother and sister......armaan say with a pause.
But i want you to understand that life happens and somethings we just have to learn to live like it never happened because it's the best way to keep living, if your mother is alive today she wouldn't hold soo much grudges with your step mum regardless whatever happened,
I know it's difficult but believe me it's also easy, open your heart to love farhana and you will be happy,
Soo much hatred will just make you sad and unhappy." Armaan say with a pause.

"Unbehalf of everyone I'm apologizing again please give them chance." Armaan say staring at his daughter who look up for the first time and from the way her eyes is all swollen it's clear she's been crying all day.

"Forgiveness.
Such an easy word right,
I don't blame any of you because
you dad,your mum and dad are both alive you do always run to your mum whenever you needed some closure,
You samira you have a loving mother who soo much care about you, she's your bestfriend right and two adorable siblings,
You Jawahir or whatsoever you called yourself your mum pretty much visit you every week just to see how you are doing?
What about me?
Do you know how many times i have to cry myself to bed because i feel so lonely and need my mum to be there for me,
You all don't care and you won't understand anything because all you  care about is yourselves,
I hate you....
All of you and if i have to open my heart to love before i find happiness then i rather die sad and angry at everyone of you.
Most especially you." She say pointing at her stepmother.
"For taking my mother away from me." Farhana say and storm out of the parlour crying making her dad yo release a heavy breathe as he leave the parlour probably to get some fresh air outside.

Drop your comments and votes

Add up my other book

Forbidden: A love to die for