💕sixty six💕

The permanent cessation of all vital, huzaif could feel it, the snapping of his pulsing veins and the uncontrolled electrical disturbance in his brain,
He could here it all the indistinctive voices trying very hard to save him but the more effort they apply to his chest the more numbness they add to hiss body, then suddenly everything become silence the voices drifting far away and the numbness feeling going away, the palpitating of his heartbeat slowing down and the flashes of the crash all repeatedly playing right in his eyes and suddenly he feel the impulsive beating of his heartbeat and the excessive jerking movement of his body, breathing become difficult yet easy at thesame time and all of a sudden the distinctive noises are back again, he could hear them once again yelling among themselves applying same pressure again on his chest and then suddenly he feel it the penetrating of the sharp niddle into his heart making a forceful gasp to escape his mouth and then he could hear them again.

"It's an emergency cardiac arrest,
Inject a dose of the intracardiac into the heart." The doctor say as the nurse quickly drown the liquid injecting it to chest making a deep gasp to escape his mouth.

"He's back,
Pulse picking up slowly at 40." The nurse say as they begin repeating the procedure with the defibrillator on his chest.

Gradually with alot of effort huzaif's vital signs are back and the Doctor leave him with the nurses as he gradually gain stability.

"He's stable." He say with a exhaustion sigh to huzaif parent and sister who are standing by the hospital room window.

"Is he going to be OK?" Huzaif mother ask the doctor as her husband has a comforting hand place around his shoulder.

"By the grace of the Almighty,
We are going to run some test and observe him for another 72hour to see if he will need a coronary artery bypass grafting." The doctor explain and his parent node as they stare at there son laying on the hospital bed.

"Ma'am your daughter is awake." A nurse say and they all sashy back to the room Farhana is been admitted to.

Farhana is crying when they enter the room she passed out after the previous incident she witnessed with her husband,she blamed herself and feel responsible for the death of her husband, Farhana doesn't know if she can every survived without huzaif, losing him just make her realises just how much she love him.

"It's OK Farhana,
Huzaif is fine." His mum say and farhana look up at her mother in-law.

"He...h..he's fine." She say stammering and try to stand up but they all hold her back.

"Huzaif is fine,
He suffered a very serious cardiac arrest it's a miracle he survived,
He's recovering in the hospital room." Huzaif father say worriedly staring at his distorted daughter in-law.

"" I want to see him."Farhana say crying as huzaif elder sister just stare at her crying.

She feel sorry for both her brother and his wife, there's nothing perfect in there love story, it's just severe pain and hurt for each of them, it's the type of love that hurt and causes nothing but pain yet you still feel the need to be with that person, they are both imperfect for each other yet there imperfection is what makes there love for each other different.

"Huzaif will be fine and you need to rest,
You will see him later." Huzaif mother say but Farhana refuse to listen all she want is to see huzaif, she want to be sure he's fine and that they are not lieing to her about him been OK.

"I want to see him,
I will never hurt him i promise,
I forgive him, I love him, he's my husband." Farhana say as she start spiralling out of control yet again yelling about what doesn't make any sense about her husband and the nurse rush to the hospital room,
Giving her a dose of medication that makes her fall asleep instantly.

"Ma'am your daughter will be fine,
She's just having a series of episodes because of what she witnessed happening to her husband." The nurse explain and huzaif mum node.

"Will she be OK." She ask staring at Farhana h
Who's sleeping on the bed.

"Yeah.
And she's 6weeks pregnant." The nurse say with a smile and hand the test result to huzaif mother who stare at the sheet even do she didn't understand what's written on it.

"Pregnant?" She say with a smile and the nurse node.

"I will leave now ma'am if you need anything just press the green button here i will come." The nurse say and leave the hospital room.

"Kinga wani ikon Allah koh"
They both will be happy about this news."huzaif mother say as they both continue talking mostly about Farhana and huzaif estranged marriage and love for each other.

That evening after Farhana wake up she go check on her husband who's still unconscious and his parent tell her about the pregnancy, she is happy yet sad the news just bring back the fresh memories of there late daughter.

*****************
Huzaif's POV.

Recovering from a cardiac arrest can be traumatic, 5days after I'm conscious i still battle with severe
difficulties with attention, concentration and depression, my wife only come to see my once,
i can tell she's hurting and this is affecting her as much as it's affecting me, sometime if my parent come to check on me she could stand by the glass window staring at me,
I feel like Farhana and i are better apart, our love for each other can never bring happiness to any of us, we can only cause pain to each other, we have so much difference and imperfection that no matter how hard and difficult we try to be together we go apart, it's the most painful feeling in the word the need to want something so badly, to have that single thing you desire soo much but have to let go it because you are afraid you will hurt it,
My love for Farhana is forever that feeling will always be there no matter how hard i try to get rid of it no matter the pain it inflict on me but sometime it's better to let go,
I don't have a single regret of what I'm about doing because it's just exactly what we all need,
to go our separate ways, to heal , to move on and to find happiness else where.

My eyes wander to the glass window and she's standing there with her forehead press against the transparent glass i can see the tears in her face, she's in pain and it's all because of me.

This book is painfully coming to an end😑😑