💕thirty seven💕

Farhana's POV

Coming out from the bathroom i sit on the edge of the bed and begin cleaning my body with the white towel, I feel soo dizzy and weak, I'm seriously sick that is just a real fact, the bedroom door creak open and i look up to my husband who quickly avert his gaze from my naked self making me to laugh silently shaking my head,
  It always fascinate me how huzaif act around me especially when I'm naked, i thought all men love to stare.

"You are done." He say and i look up his gaze is staring ahead of me .

"Obviously,
You left me alone in the bathroom what if i fall?" I say and he sigh.

"Sorry,
Do you need anything?" He ask and i grab the cream from the front of the mirror.

"Help me please." I say and i can see how his jaw literally drop to the ground,his hand grab the cream from me and i turn my back to him.

"Have no idea what this is doing to me." I hear him mutter to himself as his hand gently rub the cream around my body.

I collect the cream from him knowing very well he do pass out if i ask him to rub it to my chest, he release a deep breathe and i look up at him..

"Get me something to wear." I say and he rush to the closet and after a few minutes he come back with a blue jeans and red shirt.

"My underwear." I say pointing the wardrobe,he open it quickly and grab the pink bra and pant and hand it to me.

"I don't really like putting those." I say giving him back the bra and he mutter oohh then put it back to the wardrobe.

I first put on the shirt and then slip the pant, I grab the jean from the bed and hand it to huzaif.

"Help me please i can't bend " jiri nakeji".I say and he gently grab my leg and slip the jeans.

"I will fix that." I say and finish putting it with a sigh.

"Come on let's take you to have some breakfast." He say grabbing my hand and I drop my head to his shoulder as we walk out of the bedroom.

"Don't worry.
You gonna be fine soon i promise." He say as we walk down the stairs, a Lady wearing a short black skirt in the parlour is cleaning the floor making my brow to furrow.

"Who are you?" I instantly ask my voice comes out alot louder than i expected.

"Ohh good morning ma'am." She greet with a smile as i scan her from head to toe.

"Uhmmm babe this is rose my mum house help she bring this food for us, mum prepare it for you." He explain as i glance at the lady then head for the dinning table,
I just literally get upset for nothing he try helping me to sit but i just swat his hand away and sit by myself.

"Ma,am is there something you want me to help you with?" The lady ask and i look up fr the dinning table.

"No,
You can leave now my husband will take the flask whenever we are done." I say as huzaif comes out from the kitchen with the plate.

"Sir let me get going." She say and huzaif drop the plate on the table before seeing her off at the door.

*******
Huzaif's POV
I don't know why farhana's mood suddenly changes after seeing rose but now I'm worried, once i bid rose goodbye i head back inside, I dish the fish pepper soup to her and put a small content of the rice and stew.

"Are you always this close to your maid?" She ask and i look up from what I'm doing.

"Rose has been working for us for 4years,
she's...........

" I don't want to hear more."she say and i keep quiet giving her a confuse look.

Is she jealous? I ask myself as i shake my head it's impossible Farhana doesn't like me.

"Are you jealous?" I ask seriously staring at her and she snort.

"Don't flatter your self huzaif,
Just because i give you small attention don't feel any special because nothing has change between us, you are still that lecturer that got me kicked out of school." She say and the bitterness in her voice makes me stay quiet.

I thought everything was going OK,
What suddenly happen to her,
I drop the plate of rice and stew in her front and she releases a heavy breathe and start eating her food.

I feel all my appetite gone and all i want is things to go back to like 5minutes ago.

"Fa.......

" please huzaif,
Just let me be."she say and push the plate of food from her front and stand up.

"Farhana." I call quickly stand up and help her from staggering and she swat her hand away.

"Let go off my hand." She say and snatch her hand from my grip making me to sigh.

"What did i do?
We were...........

" what did you do?
You did everything huzaif,
You ruine my life, you got me kick out of school, you............
I hate you and that is not going to change."she yell and storm to the staircase.

I just stand feeling dejected staring as she walk weakly to the stairs,at some point she stop putting her hand to her forehead, i quickly rush to her but i was late she collapses on one of the stairs.

Drop your comments and votes.

Add up my other books.
Precluded and
Life after nikah:what happen after happily ever after to your reading list to enjoy this fascinating love stories