38. A Change Of Scenery

Gif --> Benjamin

---

Waking up most definitely made my morning. I felt two arms around me, cradling me, and lips peppering kisses on my shoulder and neck. I turned my head around, and with my eyes half open, I saw Jace with his glasses on and I grinned. This is how I'd like to wake up every morning.

"Morning buttercup." He muttered.

"Don't say buttercup, ever." I snickered and brought my hand up to flick on on the forehead but it was too much effort so I settled for stealing his glasses and putting them over my eyes.

Jace didn't try taking them back, he only grinned and continued on peppering kisses on my shoulder. "Get off your lazy bum, we have school."

"Oh, ew. What's the time?"

"Seven-thirty." He replied and I groaned, dropping my head into my pillow and making sure to not bend his glasses.

I lay there for a few moments, hoping that I could just repeat all of last night again, my cheeks flushed red at the thought of it and I shivered thinking about going even further in the future. It was a good kind of shiver. Jace crawled on top of me and hovered. I took the glasses off and put them back on his face, they suited him better and plus, I liked when he wore them for whatever reason. My hands brushed against his cheek and I felt the light stubble; I could feel his length brushing against my thigh and I had to stop myself from lifting the duvet up just a little... Just to see.

He leaned his head forward and his face came closer and closer to my face, I puckered my lips and squeezed my eyes shut, ready for a kiss but it never happened. I frowned and opened my eyes, seeing his face literally a centimetre away from mine. He smirked, then he grinned and then he slid out of the sheets.

I felt my face get hot seeing him butt naked, "you can't do that!" I whined.

"You can get your kiss when you're ready for school." He stuck his tongue out and walked over to his dresser, helping himself to a pair of boxers and joggers.

I crawled out of bed and sneaked up behind him, I wrapped my arms around him as if he was a big teddy bear and turned him around, smashing my lips against his. I pulled at the waistband of the joggers and pulled him even closer to me, he stumbled a little, almost falling over and I had to stifle my giggles. I felt happy knowing I could do this stuff with him without it looking weird or without asking for permission because he was all mine, and nobody else's.

His hands ran up and down my arm arm and then he brushed his hand against my navy Torvux bracelet, he shot back abruptly and broke the kiss, then walked over to the other side of the room, near the door. I grabbed a pair of joggers that looked similar to his and slipped on his t-shirt that was strewn across the floor from last night and gave him one last peck on the lips before opening the door and walking down the the stairs. I wondered how it would all play out of If I decide to come out to the school, would Jace actually take the bracelet? Would he come out too? Would it make me legendary? Considering my rep, it probably would.

I stood idly by the breakfast bar, Mum was drinking some black coffee while dad was next to her, doing the same and reading a newspaper. I heard loud thumping from upstairs and Liam showed his face moments later and smirked upon seeing us. Everyone in the room was smirking at an unknown telepathic communication that excluded Jace and I.

Now I'm staring to feel uncomfortable.

"Sleep well?" Mum asked.

"Yeah.." Jace mumbled.

"Judging by those scratch marks on your back, I'm getting the feeling you slept very very well." Liam perked up and I honestly felt like slapping him but I was too frozen in my spot.