1. Torvux? Pssht More Like Starbucks. ✯

Liam Hamilton to the side :D >>>>

------------

I stared down at the ornate bracelet that was tightened around my wrist, I took in its beauty, it was so delicate and stupefying. It just reels you in and causes you to study it.

The most prominent thing on the bracelet was a gold snake engraved on its navy blue leather background. The actual bracelet was fairly thin and two strings tied in a knot kept it on my wrist.

"Come on, we need to get to school," my brother announced at my bedroom doorway with a bored tone.

I turned around to face him, taking in his rugged style appearance. Brown shaggy hair that matched mine, plain black tee, dark jeans and sneakers then taking in Naomi's appearance. Long bleach blonde hair cascading down her back, black leggings, green jumper and Liam's brown Torvux bracelet on her wrist with the same gold snake.

"Shut up Pissy," I snarled at my brother and shoved past him and smiled in triumph. Hah, 'Pissy', I should use that more often.

"Pissy, don't be so mean to your brother," Naomi spoke in that incredibly high pitched voice of hers.

"But Nao-"

"So you want to argue now?" Naomi interjected and cocked her eyebrow.

If there's one thing Liam can't do, that would be arguing with Naomi, she can win any argument, any day and Liam knows better than to even attempt to start an argument.

I headed out to Liam's car and made myself comfortable in the backseat, meaning stretching my legs across the black leather seats.

"Hey hey hey! what are you doing, get your dirty shoes off my seats or walk. It's only a forty-five minute walk afterall." Liam yelled and this time, he was the one to smile in triumph.

Naomi jumped into the passenger seat and Liam in the driver's seat, throwing his backpack into the backseat, as a result hitting me in the face.

"What the frick Liam that hur-" I got cut off when Liam went at about 60mph on a small road that was crowded with other cars, coming close enough to them to scare me shitless.

I gritted my teeth and crossed my arms, soon enough, we arrived in to the student car park and got our of the car. Liam and Naomi quickly disappeared as if I was the plague and found their own friends.

I walked through the tiny corridors and met with my own friends who were all huddled around a table in the canteen.

I was already dreading the day and it hasn't even begun yet.

"Flynn, Ryan." I greeted my friends and fist bumped them.

"Yo," Ryan had a problem, he was unable to speak basic English, he always spoke as if he was from the streets and it annoyed me so I chose to not talk to him often.

"There's a Torvux meeting after school," Flynn informed me, fist bumping me again flashing me his mustard yellow coloured snake bracelet.

Flynn, like me was a Torvux and he hasn't given his bracelet away yet.

We started walking towards class, I had Mr Shultz's class while Flynn and Ryan both had Miss Green.

"I dread this class, so so much. It's full of nerds." I groaned.

I walked the rest of the way to class and walked in, sitting at my usual space in the middle rows.

I ducked my head down into my textbook, ignoring all the people surrounding me and trying to get my attention. It wasn't odd for random people to just come up to me and act as if we'd been friends since we were much younger. I really only kept a very small group of good friends.