4. The Royal Family Deserve A Royal Kick Up The Backside.

Picture is of Molly and Trisha :] >>>>

"Aunt Stacy, always a pleasure to see you." Liam greeted sickly sweetly and all posh-like, making me snicker to myself.

"Uncle Frank! I'm so glad you're here!" I fake-grinned at him. Uncle Frank wasn't as snobby as Aunt Stacy, but still snobby nonetheless. Sometimes I got along with him and other times I hated his guts.

I'm pretty sure that he doesn't feel the same way and in fact, hates my guts twenty-four seven.

"Zach!" I heard my voice being yelled by a rather familliar and irritating nasily voice.

"Oh. Ew." I cringed as Molly and Trisha both hugged me at once. "Please don't touch me."

Trisha and Molly, even when they realise we don't like them, don't like holding grudges.

They act as if nothing had ever happened. I mean, after the whole New Years party chaos, Liam and I had to lecture them.

And now, they're hugging me as if we're the best of friends.

They let go and I wiped off invisible dust from my shoulders. "What's up." I said monotonously and without enthusiasm. I didn't really care what they had to say.

Trisha and Molly changed. A lot. Liam also noticed this as he cocked an eyebrow and had a questioning face. His eyes were focused on Molly's bare legs, because she was wearing shorts.

Well, Liam will always be the perverted and hormonal boy he really is.

They both grew a lot taller and even with heels on, it was very visible. They matured. Molly wore light denim shorts and a tank top and Trisha wore dark denim jeggings and a cropped t-shirt with the words 'Eat, Sleep, Repeat.'

I couldn't believe they were wearing heels, just to visit us. I mean, I understand for occasions but really? To travel for two hours in the car?

I thwacked the back of Liam's head and he shook out of his reverie, I glared at him through slitted eyes and he started to greet them both.

"Frank!" My dad's voice boomed throughout the hallway. "How are you?!"

"Mick!" Frank grinned and walked to my dad just to give him a noogie.

"Our bags are in the car, you should go get them." Molly said without even looking at me or Liam but instead, her red painted nails.

"Get your own damn bags." I huffed and earnt a slap from mom.

"Go get the bags. Now." she said.

I sighed and walked with Liam to their Mercedes S Class.

I grabbed two Chanel bags and Liam grabbed two Louis Vuitton bags.

"You have a perverted mind." I stated.

"Come on, they've changed right? I'm a man. It's normal."

"She's your cousin. Ew."

"I appreciate a nice set of legs. Not Molly. Ew. Don't you?"

"Uh..Sure." I said and walked to the house.

I put the bags down by the stairs and went back out to get the rest, seeing Liam struggle to carry three bags.

I shoved him, making him drop all the bags and he glared at me, then realised what I was doing and chuckled.

They're not our bags after all.

I took out the last of the bags, another Chanel one that must've cost a fortune.