12. A Little Footie Can't Hurt Nobody.

Check out the video on the side, it's the person I casted as Jace acting like a loser xD He's actually doing an impression of someone from another video lol >>>>

You'll like this chapter.

----------------------------------

The sun was up and even though it was March, it was warm and I was actually grateful to be living in England where the weather is never what it's meant to be.

I took my coat nonetheless, like I said, the weather never makes sense.

"Are we there yet?" I asked for the hundredth time.

"Shut up."

"Fine." I huffed and turned to look out the window. Minutes past with only the sound of the air conditioner and the music making a noise.

"Don't actually shut up." I turned to look at his frowning face. His eyes were concentrated on the road but I could see that his lips were in a frown.

I tried stifling a laugh but failed to, I started giggling but not in a girly way.

I couldn't miss how Jace's rosy lips quirked upwards too.

We finally arrived and It was almost impossible to not see a bunch of people dressed up in similar colours. Stripes were painted across their face and many of them wore football shirts.

"We're watching Chelsea play against Arsenal. Surprise." He grinned and took out two rucksacks from the backseat.

I grinned, recalling the time when I was at his house watching Arsenal play against Barcelona instead of doing revision. I was obviously an Arsenal supporter and Jace was a Barcelona fan.

I didn't know how much Jace actually liked football and I thought it was unfair for him to persevere ninety minutes of watching a bunch of lads running around kicking a ball, it could get a little boring sometimes.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I was generally concerned.

"I do watch football you know." He rolled his eyes and unzipped the navy rucksack, throwing the other one on my lap.

He pulled out two brand new Arsenal football shirts; they were the new season's edition with a completely new design and everything. I hadn't got one of these ones yet but now didn't have to worry about buying one.

After taking them out of the plastic packaging, he handed me one and I stretched it out in front of me, seeing my name written in big, bold letters at the top.

"Jace-"

"Don't mention it," he cut me off, "it's your birthday present."

I grinned and didn't hesitate to strip my top off and replace it with the new football shirt. It fitted snugly and I saw Jace looking at me, not at my body (not that there was much to look at anyway) but at my face.

He changed his top too and I saw that he had his name at the back of his shirt. We both threw our old tops in the rucksack that the football shirts were originally in and got out the car.

"The game doesn't start for an hour and a bit still." He informed me I nodded in understanding. He took the second rucksack - a red and brown one - out of my hands and zipped open the front pocket to take out the tickets. He zipped it back up and slung the bag over his shoulder.

We walked towards the enterance which was quite a long walk from where we parked. We walked past all the different cars in the car park and my I was practically squealing (on the inside of course) with excitement. My tummy once again felt uneasy, just like it did when I was with Jace the other day.