23. R U Mine?

And satisfaction feels like a distant memory and I can't help myself, all I wanna hear her say is "Are you mine?"

- - - - - -

A/N: sorry for the confusion but I'd like to clear up that Zach, Jace and Flynn are 16 and not 17, this is due to the fact that it wouldn't make sense with them being 17 and in year 11 unless they were all held back a year.

For those readers outside the UK, Year 11 is basically THAT horrible year where you take loads of exams before you turn 17 and move onto Sixth Form, College or get an apprenticeship. xD

On a side note: Go follow @ezraelasitgets and check out 'HIM' because it's a great book!

- - - - - -

It's been four days without talking to Jace. Of course, during school I've been speaking to him but after school, I just get extremely bored.

Today has probably been the most unproductive day in my entire life, all I've done is lie in bed and play games on my phone. I called Flynn twice and we just spoke for God knows how long about nothing, just... General stuff about coming out, dealing with hate, etc. It was a nice conversation, it just flowed and I kind of missed that because I haven't been talking to Flynn so much recently and when I talk to Jace, most the time all we're doing is trying to talk on top of each other.

I found out a lot about Flynn during our phone call such as the fact that he is most definitely not a butt virgin, which was quite unexpected, I also found out that his mum absolutely loves gays so accepting her one and only son wasn't a difficult thing to do.

"Hey." I greeted him on the phone as I called him yet another time.

"Let me guess, you're still lazing around in bed?"

"Yup."

"Why don't you come over? Nobody's home right now. We can chill and play games- like old times."

"Ah, might as well." I twisted around in my bedsheets and lay on my side with the phone on the pillow next to me on speaker. "I really cant be bothered to get up though!"

"Dude, it's fricking what? four in the afternoon?"

"I know..." I elongated out. "Can't you come over instead and sneak through the window like we used to?"

"The thing is, i'm lazing around in bed too." he laughed.

"Goddammit, why am I the one who has to get up?" I groan into the phone and rip the duvet off me, immediately shivering at the dropped temperature. Goosebumps appeared on my arms and legs and felt itchy.

I walked over my dresser and left the phone on the top, on speaker, and picked out a pair of joggers and a t-shirt.

"The things I do for you." I roll my eyes even though he wouldn't even be able to see.

"I know, you love me." I can almost feel him grinning into the phone.

"More like... I hate you."

"Then I hate you too."

------

Twenty minutes later, I was knocking on Flynn's front door. After getting an interrogation from my mum, she took it upon herself to ring Flynn's mum later on to check that I was actually at his house instead of Jace's.

Mrs Hopper opened up the door for me, looking as giddy as ever as she squeezed me into a hug or more like, suffocating me with her huge boobs. "I haven't seen you in a long time, Zach!"

Flynn's mother was the type of women who would head out of the house wearing nothing but a skirt and a t-shirt even on the coldest days, she had once tried to persuade Flynn that she's 'hip' and can wear whatever she wants because it's 'setting a trend'. A trend that could give you pneumonia, that is.