5. Tomfoolery

Jace to the side xD

--------------------------------------------

"Trisha you do know I was joking when I said you could room with me?"

"Yeah. I don't care."

"No. Go away, I don't want you here."

"Is it so you could jerk off like Liam said?"

When I said Trisha could room with me because she's bearable, I meant it as a joke. It was only to make Molly annoyed. When Liam suggested that I wanted alone time to jerk off, Trisha uses it against me.

Presently, Trisha was holding her bright pink pillow by my doorway, asking if she can room with me. Hell nah. She was dressed in her pyjamas- joggers and a vest top, ready for bed. It'll be weird to room with Trisha, even though I have a double bed, we're both at that age were hormones spill out everywhere.

"You still said I could room here now move up." she said, shoving me to one side of the bed.

Just my luck, Mum walked past the room and glared at me. "Zach, if Trisha finds it hard to sleep on the blow up bed then let her sleep in your room. She's a guest and she deser-"

"Mum, no."

"Zach, move up for Trisha, now."

I groaned loudly and scrambled to the other side of the bed. I faced my back to her and felt the bed dip. "I'm not rooming with her again," I said and mum replied with "I don't want any of that attitude."

Mum left and it was silent for a few minutes until Trisha asked me to stop being greedy with the duvet.

"So," Trisha said. "I bet you've had other girls in this bed. Liam told me that you're asked out by a lot of girls."

Did she really just say that?

I turned around to face her and gritted my teeth. "That's none of your business."

"I think it is. My cousin, a girl magnet. That's cute."

"There's nothing cute about it. Anyway, I haven't had a girlfriend for a while." I closed my eyes, hoping to get to sleep again. I think my last comment was a total conversation killer anyway.

"Why?" Trisha blurted out after a few moments, causing me to sigh. If Trisha isn't satisfied, she'd keep talking until she is so I have to talk to her.

"Because, I dump them after a month- or less." I said truthfully. "What about you? Any boyfriends?"

"I'm in a relationship at the moment, with a guy called Kian. We've been going out for a year."

I just nodded and closed my eyes again, but then, Trisha had to open her mouth again.

"When was your last hookup?"

"I'm not saying. Gosh, stop being nosey." I said.

"But don't you get lonely? No girlfriends, hookups?"

"I don't need a girlfriend to keep me from getting lonely, I have friends."

"Molly's the same, she hasn't had a boyfriend for a couple months." she sighed, "I get worried. She's pretty depressed most the time."

Could Molly be in the same boat? I mean, it's very unlikey but she could be a lesbian. Who knows right? Coming out the closet is a freaking difficult task. I haven't succeeded in it, i'm too worried about all the judgements from other people.

That's the thing about me, I actually care about what people's judgements are of me. It's not good and I know that I shouldn't let other people change the way I think.