11. Disney Onsies And Cute Employees.

A/N I kind of do realise the plot line is moving very slow... There was a point in earlier chapters some time ago that I worried the story was moving too fast so from now on, I'll move the story faster :)

Who's that on the side you ask? ITS ZACH *drools*

----------------------

It was nearing mine and Camellia's birthday so Molly and I decided that because I missed out on Jace's birthday (because the bastard never told me) that I should at least buy a present and card for his sister.

So here I was, mindlessly walking past tons of shops in the shopping centre with Molly, there weren't many places to go other than clothing shops and I didn't even know Camellia's size or style so there wouldn't be any point getting clothes.

"Let's go look in there, come on." Molly tugged on my arm violently and dragged me towards a blue and red store. I didn't get the chance to look at the name of the shop given the fact my arm was literally being pulled out of my socket but It was quickly recognisable as we stepped inside. A huge tv screen was on the wall and it previewed new movies, statues of Minnie and Mickey Mouse were placed at the front and there was a tall shelf of themed mugs.

"Why would she like anything from The Disney Store? She's going to be thirteen." I pointed out.

"Who said it was for her?" Molly laughed and skipped (literally skipped) to the section that sells themed clothing in her size.

"We need to look for Camellia, get yo ass here now." I yelled, earning a few stares from the people in the shop. I even saw a mother covering her daughter's ears. Oops.

I awkwardly cleared my throat and grabbed Molly's arm just as violently she tugged on mine. She growled and muttered cuss words, forgetting the fact we were in a children's store.

We walked around more before I saw a particular shops in front of me. I pointed it out to Molly and grinned.

"Perfect."

We walked inside Build-A-Bear, both just as awestruck as eachother seeing the big stuffing machine and the various shelves of clothing and shoes.

We walked to the right of the store, seeing baskets and baskets full of unstuffed teddy bears in different forms; tigers, pandas, elephants and the original and classic teddy bear.

I picked up the tiger and faced towards Molly who was holding up a bunny. We both frowned at each other.

"She'll like the bunny more." Molly grabbed my tiger and put it back in its designated basket.

I reluctantly agreed to getting the bunny. This was the thing with Molly, she's such a bit-

"Let's also get a happy birthday song chip built inside." Molly grinned and went up to the sound station, putting on the headphones and pressing all the buttons.

We finally got the bunny stuffed or more like watched the bunny get stuffed by the employee who was overly perky. She was quite pretty and she looked around my age. Her blonde hair was in two pigtails and I noticed the tips of them were dip dyed pink. One other thing I noticed was that while I was watching the stuffing slowly build up the shape of the bunny, Molly's eyes were elsewhere, on the girl stuffing the bear.

I smirked and slapped Molly's arm. She gave me a deathly glare as I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively.

"There you go," the shop assistant handed us the teddy bear after stitching it up and testing the sound by squeezing the paw.

"Thanks." Molly giggled to her (literally) and took the bear. The exchange seemed long and I noticed how Molly's voice changed.

I rolled my eyes as I waited for the shop employee to leave us and go back to sorting some shelves out. I frowned at Molly who had a smile plastered on her face.