17. Hella Flirty

OH MY GOSH.

1K reads?!! Seriously guys, I'm going all cray cray.... That's not a good thing.

Thank you so so so so much!

P.s. I can't actually believe that just one day in the story has taken three chapters.

----------------

We were all hanging around a few benches that faced the River Thames eating our M&M's. It was a beautiful view, really.

There were quite a few boats out and I felt kind of jealous. We didn't go on them because apparently Camellia gets seasick.

Damn, why did Camellia have to come again? Oh yeah...

The sun was about to set and I could see that it looked like it was going to dip in the water, it looked a burnt orange colour too. The sky was a mix of purple and blues and I could see the moon too, and I loved seeing the moon and the sun at the same time, I never knew why though.

"It's so gorgeous." Trish commented and we all muttered back agreeing with her.

"Can I have a moment with Jace?" I whispered in her ear. Immediately, she nodded and dragged herself and Camellia away and went to sit with Molly on the bench a few metres away from us. I couldn't miss the wink she sent my way or the giggling with Molly. They both took out their phones too, probably ready to take a picture.

I took a sharp in take of breath but tried to remain as quiet as possible because right now, there was a pin drop silence between us and it was agonising. I glanced his way at stared at the side of his face, I just loved how you could see his cute button nose and long lashes. I smiled, in bliss, this moment was just so wonderful and so was this person sat next to me.

My tummy started fluttering more than it was when we were sat idily and the M&M's in my hand didn't look so appealing right now so I put them aside. I watched as he scrolled down the touch screen phone with his skinny ass thumb and ate his M&M's two at a time, sometimes three with his other hand.

"So unsociable, jeez." I rolled my eyes and tried taking away his phone. He was probabaly texting that red head, Lori. At her name, a surge of some emotion ran through me, it was probabaly jelousy, anger and rejection all together in one.

"Hey hey, you do not touch my phone. Got it?" He snatched his phone back and glanced up at me for the first time since we sat down. For a second, our hands touched and as cliche as it was, everything was starting to slow down and I felt my face get hot. I hope he doesn't notice the redness, that would be embaressing but he could probabaly sense something because my eyes were wide like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Who're you texting?" I asked casually, or as casual and not in a I-want-to-punch-her-face-in kind of way as I could.

"Lori."

I knew it!

"Come on, we're in London, man. Put the damn phone away and talk to me." I growled out. Call me harsh or possesive, I don't care.

"Alright, fine." He slipped the phone inside his coat pocket. I shuffled closer to him so were thighs were touching eachother. He gave me a funny look but didn't move away.

"So..." I trailed off.

"So..." He mimicked.

I took another deep breath, my heart was pounding in my chest.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked awkardly. Something was bugging me, and kissing him would resolve it.