Message From The Author

Hey there.

For those of you who were expecting a new chapter, I'm sorry. I know how it feels to see an update, get extremely excited but then realise that it's just another annoying author's note.

I know I haven't updated for a while but please don't get annoyed, the thing is, there's just been so much crap happening recently and it's been keeping me from updating by draining me of my motivation to write.

I've just been so unmotivated recently and haven't visited wattpad to read or write for a while now which is as surprising to me than it could potentially be to you.

To all to readers: thank you so much for all the comments, votes and reads and I love you so much but please don't keep asking me to update when I am literally unable to. If I force myself to write, it will be a terrible chapter that is just a bunch of poop.

Thank you for your patience and do remember that I hope to update as soon as I can and whenever I can.

On to other news,

7 thousand reads.

Wow.

The reads have just being sky rocketing and you don't understand how unbelievably happy I get seeing it. Starting this book, I hardly expected no more than one thousand reads but OH MY GOD, 7 thousand is just honestly so amazing, I can't even right now.

Hope to update soon. Xoxo