24. Behold, The Over Protective Mother.

thank you guys for 100k+ reads! Honestly, I never thought I'd get that far but turns out that people actually like the content that I write xD

We haven't had a picture of Liam for so long so here you go guys! The oh so sexy Matt Lanter.

--- --- ---

I felt like crap.

Waking up in Flynn's embrace scared me shitless and I bolted it out the door but then, realising I was butt naked, I had to go back in and borrow some clean clothes off Flynn from his dresser because mine were sticky from last night.

And that was how I ended up sitting in the freezing cold outside my house, waiting for somebody to open the door. Dad's car wasn't in the driveway so I guessed he were at work so that meant Liam and Mum were at home and those two sleep like logs, let me tell you that.There was no use ringing anybody either, my phone died ages ago.

Just for safe measure, I stood up off the front porch and knocked again on the door, really hard.

A couple minutes passed and then I heard the door make unlocking noises as somebody fumbled with the keys and then finally, a voice spoke. A female.

"Zach? What are you doing?" I twisted around from my seat and stood up straight, as if I was a soldier.

Naomi was only wearing hot pink knickers and bra and nothing else. Seriously? Who answers the door with only that much clothing on? Her hair was disheveled and she smelt funny, kind of like Flynn's room. They both had funny smells to them, it smelt like sex.

My eyes shifted from her petite frame to the postbox on the wall, she might've thought I was staring at her in a pervy way even though that was most definitely not the way I was looking at her.

I hurried inside the house and kicked my shoes off before running upstairs and jumping in to my bed but that was when I realised I wasn't the only one in my bed.

Liam was there and that meant one thing.

He had sex in my bed.

He had sex... In my bed. What's wrong with his bed?

I quickly got temperamental and slapped his arm and threw the duvet off him and he sluggishly pushed me away but it didn't really make a difference.

"You had sex in my bed?!" I yelled at him.

"No."

"Yes, you did!"

"Shut up. It's too early for this."

He twisted around under the duvet and faced me, rubbing at his eyes. Naomi walked in behind me and cussed. I twisted around to face her then regretted it when I saw a boob. She had a towel in her hand and scrambled to cover her boobs up.

I looked to Liam who just shrugged and sat up, throwing the duvet over my head as he got up. I hastily threw it off me and cursed when I saw Naomi and Liam sucking each other's faces off. My first instinct was to split them up but that wouldn't really work so I settled for a hit-and-run and kicked Liam in the shin and ran down the stairs as if there was a swarm of bees chasing after me.

Liam yelled cusses at me and I almost tripped down the stairs from the adrenaline rush. Mum walked out of her bedroom, looking confused and all, her hair was dishevelled and stuck out in places it shouldn't and walked up to Liam. Upon seeing Naomi, he dragged Liam by the ear to her room and all I could hear was a bunch of yelling.

I went back upstairs and walked into my room, wincing at Naomi being more than half naked.

"Breakfast?" I asked her with my back turned as she clasped on her bra again.