16. Duckface Selfies

Seriously? I had like 300 reads a few days ago and now I HAVE 600+.

WHAT THE FUDGE.

I just wanted to say thank you so much and omgggg I still can't believe it *wipes tear from eye*

This is such a.. *wipes more tears* I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW.

I'm sorry for not updating in a while, I was really stuck for ideas, it was basically up to the point of writing a paragraph a day from just random ideas in my head.

Enjoy!

--------------------

We were sat in Wagamamas- probably the best restaurant ever. I chuckled as I watched Jace struggle with his chopsticks.

"Hold them like this." I showed him how I was holding mine and how I was making the two sticks go further and closer together.

He tried to copy the way I was holding them, sneaking glances my way but then he frowned, placing the chopsticks down and replacing them with a fork.

I rolled my eyes and continued to eat the rice out of my chicken teriyaki. From the corner of my eye, I could see Jace finding difficulty in eating his soup and noodles, like seriously, the portion is huge but I never thought that somebody like him wouldn't be able eat it, he could literally eat the same amount of what I eat in a day in just one meal.

"If you're not going to eat that then I'd happily have it." Molly grinned and stared down at Jace's food like a predator about to pounce on its prey.

"Leave me and my food alone." Jace groaned and hugged his bowl. He got some weird looks from the people next to us. They were on the same table as us because the restaurant is set out like that. I didn't like it all that much because then you're super close to random strangers and it seems like they're inspecting everything you do.

"You're such a loser." I rolled my eyes at him and shoved some rice into my mouth.

"He's right, you are." Camellia laughed and I gave her a high five.

It's like we're the Anti-Jace team, with the exception we don't want Jace to leave us but instead, be annoyed at us even though he can't stay mad.

Jace grumbled and carried on finishing his dish.

-

"Who's stupid idea was it to go on the London Underground on a Saturday?" Trisha complained as we all stood amongst a ton of other people all trying to get on the next train.

"It would've been much worse driving, trust me." Jace commented, "but you're not the one driving, I am, so you wouldn't know."

Damn that... Friggin' hot, sexy, snarky idiot.

Trisha rolled her eyes and stayed silent as the train arrived. We all jumped on and it was literally the most impossible task. A ton of people hopped off and another ton got on. All at the same time.

Trisha ran towards an open seat and glared at anybody who tried to beat her to it. There was one woman; an elderly woman might I add who a looked Trisha up and down and scoffed, going towards the middle of the carriage to stand like everybody else.

The rest of us were stood up at the end of the carriage. It was less cramped here than the middle but still squishy nonetheless. I felt so claustrophobic, There were two guys much taller than me (which is surprising because I'm pretty tall myself) and their backs were faced to me, making it seem as if they were looming over me.