19

*Colby's POV*

Everyone was huddled by the front door and windows, confusing me. I could hear yelling outside, but there were too many people in the way to see what was happening.

I walked over, asking Brennen what was going on.

"Sam's yelling at Leighton" He said and my eyes widened.

"What? Why?" He shrugged. "Sam would never yell at her, Why is he yelling at her?" I asked but no one replied.

I knew he was losing his mind at the fact that she was missing, so maybe that's why.

"LEIGH!" I heard Kat scream, and I shoved people out of the way, walking out to the front just to see her car drive away.

"YOU!" Kat yelled, pointing her finger at Aryia.

"What? I didn't do anything!" He yelled and I've never seen Kat so pissed.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH HER?!" Kat yelled and my jaw dropped.

Hold on, what?

"You're saying it like she didn't want it" he rolled his eyes and my jaw clenched.

He slept with Leighton? 

I don't know why, but I felt mad.

"YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HER!" Kat yelled.

"Kat you're making it sound like I fucking raped her! She was all for it! She's an adult, what's the problem!?" He asked and I saw Kat look over at me.

"You don't sleep with your friend's friends!" Kat yelled and I had no idea what was happening, but Kat was physically shaking with rage.

Aryia scoffed "You've never cared before. Can someone please tell me what's going on?" Aryia asked desperately and I looked over at Sam who was on the phone.

"YOU MADE HER LEAVE!" Kat yelled and Aryia shook his head.

"She wanted to leave before we got together. I stopped her from leaving and I was just going to hang out with her, but it escalated quickly. She seemed like she wanted it" Aryia said and before I could do something Sam reacted first.

"SEEMED LIKE SHE WANTED IT!? YOU DON'T HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO'S EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE ARYIA! SHE WASN'T THINKING CLEARLY!" Sam yelled and I felt like I was watching a ping pong game with how my head was moving between who was arguing.

She was emotionally unstable? 

"Who kissed who first?" Kat asked and It got quiet. "WHO KISSED WHO FIRST?!" She yelled at him and I watched him gulp.

"I did" he admitted.

"YOU SLEPT WITH HER!?" I yelled, that just now registering.

I felt like everything was going in slow motion as I tried to keep up.

"SHE INITIATED IT!" Aryia yelled and I shook my head in disbelief.

"THAT DOESN'T MATTER! SHE WAS IN NO HEADSPACE TO DO THAT! You're clean right!? She asked about getting STD tested" Kat said and my eyes widened.

"YOU BETTER BE FUCKING CLEAN!" I yelled and he held his hands up in surrender.

"As far as I know, I'm clean" He said and I clenched my jaw, trying to hold back.

"I can't believe you got to her too!" I yelled, feeling the anger fill in my chest.

"SHE WANTED IT!" he shouted back and Kat and I were standing maybe a little too close to him.

"THAT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER!" Katrina screamed and I could tell she was extremely worried, I just didn't know why.

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING! Why are you guys yelling at me?! CLEARLY YOU ALL FUCKED UP SINCE SHE WANTED TO LEAVE IN THE FIRST PLACE!" He yelled and I shook my head, having no idea what he was talking about.