28

This is my third time rewriting this chapter smh

*Colby's POV*

So many of Leighton's family and friends were surrounding us, that Kat, Sam and I were all clinging next to each other, feeling extremely out of place as we waited for Leighton to arrive at her surprise party.

Sam glanced around at her family members. "To be honest, it kind of feels weird yet nice to be surrounded by all these people" Sam said quietly and I nodded.

"Isn't it weird to be sitting around someone else's family" I chuckled, noticing Sam was also scoping out our surroundings.

"Well we only see our families like twice a year, and it's never these big get-togethers. It's weird to hear such strong Italian accents though" He chuckled, and I nodded, agreeing.

Sam and I sat on some folding chairs, talking to Leighton's relatives every once and a while before it was finally announced that Leighton had gotten here, so we all got really quiet. Sam and I grabbed our party horns, blowing them when the doors opened. Leightons' eyes widened and a huge smile took over her face in shock. "Oh my god" She held her hand to her chest and I was starstruck by her.

She looked stunning.

a/n: her bump isn't this big yet

She had on a skintight white dress with a tan shirt tucked above her bump. White sandals on her feet. Her hair was draped down her back, and she had on some light makeup, letting her green eyes steal the show. I noticed she had some dangle earrings in, a couple rings on her fingers and a necklace resting above her top. I found myself tracing her tattoos with my eyes, taking in the pretty sleeve she had down her arm.

I had planned to get the start of one myself when we had gotten home, so I couldn't help but admire hers.

Leighton greeted her family and the second she was in ear shot, Kat yelled out "Happy Birthday!", hugging her and Leighton's eyes widened.

"Oh my god! What are you guys doing here?! You're supposed to still be in Hawaii!" She shouted, pointing her finger at Sam who had a smile on his face.

"We couldn't miss your birthday! It's your first birthday with us! We got to give you the Sam and Colby special at some point!" Sam told her and Leighton raised her eyebrow.

"If I'm doing a threesome, I think I would rather it be with a girl" She said out of nowhere and Sam and I's eyes widened, our mouths parting in surprise.

"Hold on, no one said-" Sam started to explain but got cut off by Kat saying "Good thing I'm here!" Making Sam and I turn to look at her with a shocked expression.

"I'd totally have a threesome with Kat" Leighton laughed and I choked on my own saliva, coughing as Sam spoke up.

"Hold on, what the fuck?!" He laughed and Leighton snickered "Going to steal your girl Golbach!" She teased before turning towards Kat. "Have you ever kissed a girl?" Leighton asked and Kat shook her head.