Sirius Black's Pajama Pants

Shrouded in falling snow, Rose's breath was visible in the cold air as she stood pinned against a castle wall, a man looked down at her with curly black hair as long as Sirius' with a scent like fire and ashes stuck in it.

"It's cold." She said not breaking eye contact with the man, she'd been kissing moments before, his face wasn't like Regulus' or his brother's, but it was a face Rose had seen, she just couldn't quite place where.

Not that it mattered, the man himself didn't particularly matter to Rose.

"Is it? Hadn't noticed being as you're quite warm. Seems you get warmer by the second really." He said with ease, a smirk pulling to his lips as a hand adorned with different rings touched the skin of her pink cheek.

A ring that looked like a pile of snakes sitting atop one another came in contact with her skin and the cold metal made her shiver. Once again, Rose knew she'd seen the ring, but couldn't place where.

The hand continued to trace her face gently, then made it's way to the laces of the corset she was wearing before Rose pulled this man close to kiss him once more.

Then the sounds of Odette and Stephone squealing woke her from her dream. Her eyes abruptly opened and she shot up a moment after, grabbing her pillow and slinging it across the room at her friends who were joking loudly with one another.

"You utter twats! I think I was about to get laid." She said with agitation before flopping back down onto her bed.

"Not by a real boy." Stephone said dryly.

"Steph." Odette scolded.

"It's alright Ode, everything she says is heartbreakingly true." Rose said dramatically.

"You'd think with how much time you spend with Sirius Black you'd have done that by now." Stephone said again, Ode looked like she wanted to scold her again, but didn't speak as once more— it was sadly true.

Rose groaned and grabbed one of her wands.

"Lumos" She said as she walked over to Odette's bedside table, grabbing a key to the prefect bathrooms.

"I'm going to have a bath. Please, can you two just be asleep when I get back?" She asked 

"Don't come back. Go spend the night with some lad."

"Steph re—" Ode began to reprimand as Rose interjected.

"Maybe." She said before putting on a coat to sneak out into the common room and then the halls. 

Dried flower petals floated around in the lukewarm jasmine scented water as Rose mulled over her plans for the rest of the night once more.

She then stood and dried off, cleaning the tub and putting her clothes back on thereafter, wet hair dangling in her face. She left the prefect bath behind her and began walking towards the Marauder's dorm, catching a peek of Remus doing his prefect rounds on the way.

When she entered she found James in his bed and Peter's bed curtain shut, he might have been asleep or might have still been out(he'd venture off on his at times). Sirius' bed curtain was closed but his wandlight could be seen creeping out, of the cracks. Rose had gently begun to open curtain when he spoke up.

"Moons?" He asked sleepily, as if expecting their friend.

"No, Pads. It's, Thorns. Moony's still out." She whispered back, which led him to open the curtain and put down the book he had in his hands.

"Wanna...come help me in the greenhouses?" She continued while fidgeting with her wand

"At this time, Love?" He asked

"Yeah. Plants need attention at all times, Pads." She said with a nervous little smile. 

"I don't believe that for one second, but I'll be ready in a few." He said while getting up and stretching, his long hair looked more disheveled than usual and his pajama pants fit a bit too big, they might have even originally belonged to Remus or James by the look of them. Whomever had given him those pants, Rose was grateful as they sat low on him, just below his hips.

"No, stay like this." Rose said in a tone of voice she'd never heard escape her lips before.

And Sirius eyes glittered with something she'd never really seen before.

"As you wish." He said with a cheeky smile.