Ties

"I've reconsidered it." Sirius said, tightening the green tie around his neck.

"I think the green does suit me, that looks awful on you though." He continued, straightening his Gryffindor tie around her collar.

"Very funny, Sirius." Rose mumbled, sitting her head on his shoulder.

"How long do you think it will take for them to notice?" She asked, fiddling with the end of the tie he was wearing.

"Moony will notice right away, James might take a moment, Peter won't mention it until the others do, and as for the professors we'll just have to wait and see." He said with an impish grin, leaning down to plant a kiss on her shoulder.

"I see you found her this time." Stephone spoke while brushing through her hair in front of a nearby mirror.

"That I did." He said, placing another kiss tenderly on her neck.

"But, I have to go, the lads have something planned early today." He explained, adding his rings back on and reaching around Rose to grab his jacket.

"You lot already planning something big?" She asked.

"Not today, but trust me it's in the works." He answered.

"Will I be a part of this grand prank?"

"Most definitely, and I'll see you later, yeah?" He asked as he stood, making his way to the door.

"Yeah." Rose agreed, practically beaming at him as he gave a quick little heart with his hands(paired with a wink), and exited the dorm.

Stephone immediately had something to say.

"In case you got confused that one was Sirius."

Even their fourth roommate, who never really spoke snickered at the statement.

"I should have never told you lot about Regulus." She grumbled, grabbing for her perfume to continue getting ready for the day.

Rose was in Transfiguration before any professor noticed her Gryffindor tie.

"Ms. Evans, it seems I've gained a new member to my house." Professor McGonagall mused, her long black robes shrouded her as she stood by the door while students exited the classroom.

Rose stepped to the side.

"Where have you gotten that from?" The professor asked, looking down at the red and gold tie.

"Oh, Professor, I'm sure you've noticed an extra Slytherin running around, long hair, a bit boisterous, but incredibly handsome. I wonder if Professor Slughorn has noticed?" Rose inquired politely, an innocent smile upon her face.

Minerva let out a sigh, the classroom empty now behind her.

"Go on." She said, pointing towards the door.

"And tell this new Slytherin student he'd best switch back with you, as this is very much against the dress code."

"Will do, Professor. Black will have his tie back by the end of the day." Rose concluded before making her way out the door, Professor Minerva muttering behind her.

"You're a Gryffindor now?" Regulus whispered, tugging at the tie from underneath the table, it tightened around her neck and Rose swatted his hand away.

"Yeah, and ow." She whispered, practically hissed.

That seemed to amuse him.

"Sirius has been quite the spectacle today, I've lost count how of how many house points he's cost both houses." He whispered, pulling at the tie a second time.

"It's not my fault, this was his idea." Rose whispered back, removing his hand from her tie, allowing her hand to linger atop of his under the table.

He looked back to the front of the class, but loosely intertwined his fingers with hers, and Rose couldn't hide the smile that grew from that.

"Do you want to meet some of my actual friends tonight?" Regulus whispered as the class continued.

"Yeah of course I do. Bring them to the greenhouses? I'll be there." She responded eagerly.

"We'll see you." He said, tightening his hold on her hand.