Brothers

Amelia's pov-
   I've been walking for awhile and have not seen anything. Even the big church in the center of the village was a buss. Though it was rather weird. It had these symbols and drawings all over the place and even seals too. I wonder if there's something locked in that place? Maybe there's something even freakier than those creatures.

   "Boom!" I heard a loud crashing sound. Well, that sounds fun. I dashed off toward the sound with a smile on my face. Finally abit of action.

   "It seems we were to loud brother." Her soft voice reached my ears as I looked forward. The scean that greated me wasn't what I expected. Hector, I hope he isn't as bad as he looks. Taking in his condition, I could tell he was thrown around a few times, as if they were playing with him. The boy stood tall as he watched down at me from the rubble they caused. Wait, where's the girl? I watched around in time to see her from the back. I dodged and countered with a kick to her face. She skid back as she took the blow to her hands instead.

   "I see you are much quicker than the old guy is." The boy said, jumping down to join in. I guess two on one is only fair when its just kids but these guys are just unfair.

   "Come on, you wanna gang up to beat me like you did Hector? Don't make me laugh. I'll still mop the floor with you lot or Kouen would be very disappointed, and I'm not one to disappoint." I raised my fists, ready for any move they made. Let the fight begin.

Kouen's pov-
   Still no word from Ahme.

   "Things have finally quiet down. The queen has stopped asking for you as her husband now." Koumei said, watching how distracted I was. "You know, it's not like things could get any worst if you take a trip. The mission you had sent Ahme on was rather rushed wasn't it? Was that because you didn't want him in this mess? Or perhaps it was because of Judar?" He continued to question.

   "What's that you're talking about?" Koha interupted.

   "Just about Kouen's secret mission." Koumei answered, a smile ever present on his face.

   "Ohh, that sounds fun." Koha smiled even more as he watched us curiously.

   "It is not fun. Ahme is in quite the predicament right now, battling creatures of unknown origin along side a stranger who she's just met. A guy no less, and they seem to have become friends rather quickly. She hasn't gotten back to me either so most likely they are busy." I just said everything on my mind. I looked up to see my two btothers staring at me. "Of course I'm only worried so much because she has delayed the mission I have sent her on." I finished, hoping they leave it be.

   "Ah, the mission, what exactly was that?" Koumei asked, leading our conversation else where.

   "The new palace that opened up underwater. It seems to be a dungeon." I answered.

   "Ohh, those! I've actually concored one already." Koha said proudly.

   "That's amazing Koha." Koumei ruffled his hair as he smiled even wider. He was still a child, even though we have seen so much blood and war, I forget that he is the youngest.

   "Yes, you did well." I nodded my head. He beamed at me and jumped on to hug me.

   "That means alot from you Kouen." Koha sniffled abit and then ran off, excited to share his good news.

   "So, now that he has left, why don't you tell me more about the reason you called Ahme a she and her instead of he and him." Koumei stated, already knowing the answer but still wanting me to say it.

   "Ahme is a girl, don't pretend you had not known it already." I sighed.

   "Yes, I had known the moment I met her but you seemed to want to keep ot a secret. I'm sure you have your reasons so I won't say anything. As your brother on the other hand, I will give you some advise. When you have someone who is always on your mind and you can't seem to want others anywhere near them then you are in love my dear brother." Koumei said and walked off, leaving me to my thoughts of what he said.

Dun.... Dun..... Dun......
Ok guys, things are so hectic right now but this here has seriously made me happy. I mean, i wish i had a guy like Kouen😭😭 like buy me stuff n shower me wit your love😂😂 but on a real note, i hope you guys stay safe out there. Till next time.