For information

Amelia's pov-
   "What do you want?" Prince Kouen questioned. My mind going through everything he said so far but all I could get out was a stupid,

   "Huh?"

   "One thing about you for whatever you want." He repeated, my hand feels as if it's on fire. I look down to see his hand still holding my wrist.

   "Let go." I say pulling my hand a bit. He quickly let's go and smirks. Wait what? Why is he smirking? He looks pretty hot doing that and it's annoying how attractive this guy is.

   "Who are you?" He questions.

   "What?" I dumbly ask.

   "I have granted you of what you wanted now answer." He looks so smug but I haven't... Wait....his hand...Gahhh!!

   "That is not considered as payment. I.. your hand... I asked for you to let go but.." I stuttered out, annoyed that he played me.

   "It is considered as what you wanted and I gave it to you." His smugness knew no bounds. Dropping my head, looking at his chest instead of in his eyes. Why is his chest so well built too? It wasn't a good idea to watch there so I looked back up and turned my head to the side.

   "I'm a performer." Answering him I peep at his face. He looked the same, his red eyes locked on me, his lips a thin line and face emotionless.

   "What kind? Are you" I cut him off right there.

   "One thing, sorry but that's all you'll get." I smirk this time, turning to leave and actually walking out of the café. The red haired prince walking behind me. I sigh. "Are you following me?" I question. People were starting to take notice of him.

   "Yes." He answered as if that was so ordinary.

   "You can't follow people. Aren't you a prince? You must be busy, right?" I try to make him see how he shouldn't follow me but he continued on to walk silently. I sighed and made my way to the prostitution house, thinking he'd leave out of embarrassment or his reputation but he continued to follow, his pase elegant and smooth as if he hadn't just walked into a prostitution house. I took a peep at the prince who seemed to keep his eyes on my back. Maybe I can get some of the girls to distract him? He is a man after all. Walking into one of the rooms, I sit down with him doing the same.

   "Aren't you young for these kind of things?" He questioned but I only smiled.

   "The women here are very nice, I'll go get some good ones." Getting up to leave, he didn't object so I walked out. On my way up I called some girls over and left him to enjoy himself and stop bothering me. Ah! Why does he want to know? Even if he likes to know stuff, can't he just bother someone else? I didn't perform that night and stayed in my room till the next day.

   Third pov-
Prince Kouen sat quietly when the small body of Ahme left the room. Soon after some beautiful girls came in to see the handsome man who didn't even pay them any attention.

   "Hello there." A blonde giggled, sitting next to him. Another poured a drink as the third got closer infront of him, showing off the assets that could make men blush.

   "Where is Ahme?" He asked, not even a little flustered by the women.

   "Huh? Why don't you just have a good time with us." The blonde seductively said but the red haired prince only glanced at her.

   "Do you know anything about him? He just came out of here." He got straight to the point, not at all interested in the women who seemed to be top class beauties.

   "Ah, I might if we have a bit of fun." The other said, crawling up to his chest.

He really followed her to the prostitution house just get more info but would he go further than that? Lol, kidding I know exactly what would happen but you guys stay toon alright😉