Defeated

Amelia's pov-
   Damn, they're tougher than I thought. A punch came to my gut as I tried to dodge a kick from the girl. I mean, I got in a few hits. I smiled watching my handy work. The girl had a busted lip and a few bruises while the boy only had a few bruises. I need a weapon.

   "You are much stronger than I thought you'd be." The boy said as he stepped closer to me. "But you are no match for us." He dived at me, ready to tackle me to to ground but I jumped in time. I slammed my feet into his back and made a run for it. The girl grabbed my hair before I reached very far though.

   "You are quite the slimmy little rodent aren't you." The girl gripped my hair tighter. Damn, I think she even ripped a few out. I jammed my elbow into her side, making her loosen her girp. I slipped out and hid behind some rubbles. I got to at least take one of them out. But how? They are hella strong and have great teamwork. I saw a sharp looking piece of wood next to me. This should work, I smile as I fumbled with the wood.

   "Did you think you could hide?" The boy peeped out from above me.

   "No, I just needed you abit closer." I stab him in his arm.

   "Arrhhhgg! W..what is this? Why does it feel.... ugh... I can't... move my hand!" He shouted out.

   "Brother!!" The girl ran to him, trying to pull the wood from his arm.

   "Ah, I forgot to tell you, you shouldn't touch that. Its a very potent poison. It numbs your limbs with only the slightest touch, but of course, if its in your blood stream, it'll travel through you and infect your whole body, making you completely numb." I explained as the girl's hands fell limp. Her brother was already lying on the ground, unable to move.

   "I'll kill you!" She screamed, running at me. Aiming a kick to my head. I easily dodged and pushed her to the ground. I walked over to Hector who was already awake.

   "You gonna finish them off?" I asked as he limped over to the boy on the ground.

   "Yes, they have caused enough damage." He placed his hand above his head, closed his eyes and started whispering some words. I couldnt make out what he said but a light shined out of the boy and he screamed out as if his whole body was breaking. The light vanished and the boy was no longer there, not even a speck of dust to show he was there.

   "Brother!" The girl cried out, and tried to lounch on Hector. He grabbed her by her hair and slammed her to the ground. His hand abover her head as he started to whisper again. "N..no, p..please. I promise I.. I wont harm... any..." her words faded as Hector finished and the light stopped shinning. There were no remains.

   "My job is finished for now. I thank you." Hector said as he limped towards me. I helped support him as we sat against one of the calapsed wall.

   "It was my fault as well. There is no need to thank me, but I do guess this is where we go our seperate ways." I replied as I got up and started to head out. "Wait, why did you tell me aim for their hearts? You kinda just erased them with your hand." I looked back at him.

   "I am the gardian, meaning I have some special perks in dealing with them. I just absorbed the energy they had and released it back into the world." He smiled. "I hope we don't run into each other anytime soon, for if we do, that would mean trouble is close to you." I gave him a small wave and walked off, away from the small village and went on to my original journy.

So sorry I took so long. Its just abit hard getting the motivation sometimes but I will not discontinue it. It might be updated in weird times.