Pervert?!

Amelia's Pov-
   I am so panicking right now. How did this happen? No that isn't important. Why is this happening?!

   "Are we going to have a nice time?" He smirked. Why are you staring down at me smirking?! Still in his lap I try to get up but his hand held my hand away from us and his other was holding my waist. Sitting, no it was half laying on him side ways but why is he not letting me get up?!

   "Let go. I can get some pretty girls to have a nice time." I try again but he seems worse than a...a..Gah, everything!

   "I'll call them then." He smiled at me, finally letting me go. Letting out a breath I watch as he gets up and walk to the door. A few minutes later some girls come by with wine. We were sitting opposite each other with 2 pretty brunettes at our sides. They poured our drink and it was just silent. It continued as he stared at me, not paying attention to the lady next to him. I tried to talk with the lady next to me but it was too much.

   "Do you want to play a game?" He asked looking straight at me.

   "Ah, that'd be so fun. Hmm." The brunette whispered in his ear but his focus never left me.

   "Uh, s..sure." I answered feeling that maybe it'd be better if we play a bit. Cups were placed in front of each of us. Pouring the first cup we all downed it. The brunettes were passed out by the 10th drink.

   "You are good with liquor." His excellency said not even looking affected.

   "You aren't to bad either." I laughed, feeling a little light headed.

   "How about a prize for the winner." Smirking he looks at his drink.

   "What'd be 'er prize?" I questioned, curiously.

   "Maybe we can just skip and have a good time, the girls are passed out. I can help you." He watched me as I shifted. Is he a pervert?! Wait didn't they play a game that time too.

   "D..did you play that game with the girls before?" I ask nervously.

   "Before?" He asked getting up. Why is he moving towards me?! "Those girls did give me what I needed." He smirked, licking his bottom lip. Why is that hot?! Stop, wait not you body! I need you to move away! Why am I frozen?!

   "W..what?" My voice sounded shaky. He bent down and leaned close to my face. My cheeks turned red as he laughed and sat in front of me.

   "I do not like men, relax. It was only a joke. I'll leave first, I'll pay so have a few more drinks." He walked out and I still couldn't move. What the hell! He was just playing around? That damn bastard made me almost turn to a ghost! But... His laughter...its the first time hearing it and... He looked good. Still a damn bastard though.

Kouen's Pov-
   That did not go as planned. Ahme, might be more dangerous than I had previously thought. The reactions were unexpected and I probably went to far... No i would have went to far. I'll have to talk to my brother about this maybe he'd know a good way to deal with this...this feeling. Ahme, you had better be prepared for this because you have caused it.

I let you guys in on Kouen's thoughts. Do you think I should do it more often? The story is a bit slow but I want it to seem reasonable. I mean would you see a guy and just fall in love right there? No, you'd be attracted to a hot guy but you wouldn't just be like 'i love him' right? Anyways enjoy and tell me your thoughts.