Little glimmer

Judar's pov-
   Its interesting. These humans are so greedy.
   "Hahahaha! Playing with Kouen is quite fun too." I smirk as I watch from on top of a tree. He's good at hiding his emotions, especially when it comes to that girl.

   "Kouen, you're at high demand right now. I don't blame them either," I say as I jump down from my little hiding place.

   "Judar." Kouen watched me side-eyed, still skeptical of me.

   "The queen wants you to be her new husband. Why dont you accept her offer and become king. Rule over all of Kou as you always wanted." I watched him as he was about to walk off, not even taking me on. "You're so cold. Would hearing bout your precious Ahme interest you then?" I smile as he stopped in his tracks.

Kouen's pov-
   I stopped as Judar mentioned her name, curious about what he had to say. I wait for him to continue but he just stayed silent. I turned and gleared at him.

   "Ok, ok, i get it. You want to hear." Judar laughed. "Well, I have met her before. She was unique,"

Flashback to 5 years ago-
Judar's pov-
   I've finally reached the Kou empire. I'll have abit of fun and maybe grant these stupid mortals..

   "Hey! Hey!!" Someone shouted out from below me. I watched down to see a kid. She was watching me right in my eyes.

   "What do you want?" I questioned.

   "How are you flying? You don't have wings. Are you some kind of freak?" She questioned seriously. This kid just called me a freak. She has guts to call me, the great magi, Judar a freak.

   "I am a magi. Not a freak." I said watching as her eyes glossed over for a momment. Is this kid even human? Hmm, It is weird she saw me while I was in camoflage.

   "A magi? What's that? The thing you put to make food taste better?" She tilted her head to the side and stared at me, confused. This girl has called me a freak and now a seasoning to make food taste better?? She's just foolish, what else would you expect from a mortal with no sense.

   "I am a stronger being who could distroy you if I wanted to. But I shall padden you of your foolishness since you know no better. Hmm, you seem to have a hidden ability. When I get near you, your eyes..." I close in on her, watching as her eyes turned a purple color. "What do we have here?" I smirk as I touched her forehead. I used my magic to get into her head, trying to figure out what ability she had that reacted to me. A black aura covered us and I felt it try to lach unto me, sucking my magic from me. I pushed her away and the black aura disappeared, her eyes still a purple color.

   "What did you do? I feel funny." She giggled. "Can we do it again?" She asked as her eyes turned back to green.

   "No, we wont be doing anything again. What is your name child?" I asked, curious about her.

   "My mom calls me Ahme, its short for Amelia. My mom's awesome you know. She sings like a goddess. She's pretty too and.." The kid, no, Amilia went on about her mother. Maybe I should check out her mother as well?

   "Show me to your mother." I ordered her, she watched me and lead the way. Her mother was indeed a beauty but she was a normal human. I stayed back as she interacted with her mother. I'll keep an eye on her, but for now, she is no threat.

Flashback end.
Judar's pov-

   "And that's what happened." I told Kouen. He just watched me, deep in thought.

Aaaaaannnnnddddddd I've finally updated😅😅 I'm really sorry I took so long to update but I've been so busy and I just never felt too motivated to continue but I shall make an effort to update regularly from now on. I hope you like the update. Thanks for all the support and votes and the comments, I read them and am so thankful that you guys liked my story. I hope to hear your feedback🤗🤗