Unexpected

Amelia's pov-
   I got up and went to get breakfast ready, walking past the room I left the prince in I hear some voices. Walking to the room I peep in only to find the girls passed out.

   "Hey, what are you guys doing?" I ask, waking them up before the old lady comes by and they get in trouble.

   "Amelia? Huh? Ah, my head hurts." She answered, holding her head.

   "Let's get you guys some tea first. You guys have a hangover." Leading them to the kitchen, I make the tea and give them as they slowly sip it. Making my way back in the kitchen, I start on breakfast. "Right, what happened to you?" I ask, not looking up.

   "I..can't remember." One answers.

   "Uh, we played a lil' and uh... I passed out." The other says. Wait, play?! That prince played with them! No, no that's what was supposed to happen. Right, why is it surprising?

   "Oh, then how'd you get so hangover?" I ask, curious. The girls watch each other and then stare at their hands. "Did something happen?" I ask again but I didn't get an answer. Maybe it's for the best I don't know what kind of games they played. Sighing, I quickly finish up in the kitchen and go out to train. At least now his excellency might leave me alone. Hours after I was sweating and panting on the grass. The sky getting cloudy, maybe it might rain? I got up and made my way to bathe and continue my day.

'A week later'
   He hasn't shown up and I haven't seen him on my walks. He gave up, I guess. Well it's best I don't see his annoying face. I thought walking back from the doc' and his wife. We'd have tea regularly and I enjoyed it. I bumped into something hard and stumbled back but I felt strong hands on my waist, keeping me up.

   "Ow, why is there only hard guys that I walk into?" I grumbled, rubbing my nose. My eyes locked onto the deep red eyes that I knew who it was at once.

   "You keep coming in my path." His deep voice said lowly that I almost didn't hear. Here I thought I had gotten rid of him. He hadn't let go of me and just stared at me.

   "Could you let go already?" I try backing out of his hands but he didn't move. The first time this happened he couldn't get his hands off me quick enough. "Hey, your excellency. Hands now." I said again and this time he let go so fast I almost fell.

   "Ahme, you have been well." He said and I just stared at him. Is he seriously trying to start a conversation?

   "Uh, yes. Not seeing you has made me quite chipper." Smiling slightly, I turn and leave. Footsteps from behind told me I wouldn't be leaving him behind.

   "Oh, maybe we can have lunch and catch up." He said. No, he did not ask, he said as if I'd agree.

   "Sorry but I'll take a rain check, your excellency." I quicken my steps but he followed. Wait, he left me alone for a week when I brought him to the prostitution house maybe... "Actually, would you mind accompanying me for a nice time?" Smirking I walk with him on my heels.

   "With you?" He smiled and I just felt a shiver go down my spine. Walking into the room I was about to get the ladies but his hand grabbed my hand.

   "Uh, I'm just gonna.." I didn't finish my words as he togged me forward, falling onto his lap sideways.

   "You said I'd have a nice time with you." He says lowly. Holy shit! What is up with this?!

Soooo what do you think's going to happen? Lol sorry for being late on updates recently but I'll update when I get time. Thanks for reading. Vote, comment and follow me. Also have you guys heard the song J-hope came out with ft. Becky G? Ah, I just made some chicken noodle soup lol. Love the dance tho.

The One - A Kouen Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें