His room

Amelia's pov-
   That damn bastard! He could have had maids to pack for him but what did he do?! He makes me do it! Bastard!

Flashback- earlier
   "W..why are we here?" I ask nervously.

   "This is my room." He states calmly. I know that!

   "Yes, why am I here?" I stress as we step into his room. I didn't know his room was so close to mine, it's only a few doors away.

   "You have to pack my belongings for the journey ahead." He simply says, sitting on his bed. Damn, that looks so soft and comfortable.

   "Wh..what?! Why do I have to do it?" I whine, standing still by the now closed door.

   "You are my personal assistant. I'm going to bathe before we head out." He answers, walking off to another door.
End of Flashback-

   I was packing the essentials, when I hear the door. Turning around I see a half-naked Kouen standing against the door frame. My face turns crimson as my eyes slowly trail over his toned body. Water droplets slide down his chiseled chest, down his abs and down his V line into the towel. Damn! I think I'm going to get a nose bleed. No, no, no! I am not having any thoughts about this man!

   "Ahme, I need.. some water." He breathes out. Wait, why does his face look red?

   "Are you ok?" I ask, stupidly. Walking to move towards him.

   "S..stay back." He says, holding his hand out. "Get me water... from there." He points to a draw. I walk over, opening a draw to see a red liquid in a glass bottle. Is it this? I mean there isn't anything else here. I grab it and walk to him, handing the weird liquid to him. His shaky hands grab it and he quickly downs it, little bits roll down his chin and I can't help but find his attractive. Wait! No, I don't! Definitely not!

   "Are you," I try asking him but he quickly shushed me. I try walking closer to see what was wrong but that might have been a mistake for the next thing that happens leaves me red all over and squeezed into an embrace. "K..Kouen?" I questioned. He doesn't answer but I feel his strong arms tighten. "C..can you let go?" I ask, my hands not being able to move from my side.

   "Ahme, I... can't." He whispered out, right next to my ear since his head was on my shoulder. What the hell is this situation?!

   "What do you mean you can't?!" I shout a bit impatient. My heart was beating so fast I think he could feel it.

   "Sorry, I... get me to...the bed." He grunted out, not letting go. I shuffled my feet, dragging him with me to the bed.

   "The bed's right there. Now let go!" I try to get out of his hold only for us to land on the bed. Him under me as he continued to hug my body. I try to move but.. wait, what the heck is that?!

   "Don't...move, or I won't... be able to...stop." He whispered out, making me turn white and as still as a brick. I feel his breath slow down, indicating that he feel asleep but his hands seem to not even budge. I'm feeling sleepy, my eyes close. Its warm... my mind slowly drift off.

Soooooo? Lol ikr it was surprising right?! Made your hear beat for a bit😏 stay toon to figure out what happened. Remember to follow, vote and comment. I really appreciate those who did🤗 Anybody on tiktok? Follow me @raramonster0 I'll follow back too ok?☺️