Talk

Third Pov-
   Kouen burst through the doors to Koumei's study at the break of dawn. He had to talk to his brother, the matter was too important to wait.

   "P..Prince Kouen?" Jack asked, startled at his appearance. Romel and Ray walking towards them as they bow in respect.

   "Where is Koumei?" Kouen asked already scanning the the room.

   "He's handling a task at the moment." Romel answered.

   "Jack, you are friends with Ahme correct." Kouen stated as Jack nodded.

   "Um, if I may ask, is something wrong with Ahme?" Ray quickly questions, afraid for his little friend.

   "Do you know Ahme as well?" Kouen asked, eyeing the man before him.

   "We are all friends, Prince Kouen." Romel answered when he saw Jack looking pale. "Did something happen to Ahme?"

   "No, may I have a word with you three." He said, moving to sit at the table, the others followed. There was silence, Kouen seemed to think of how to form the correct words. "How do you know Ahme?" He asked finally getting a question that might help him figure the person out.

   "We met him because of Jack. A day after work we had met up in Jack's mother's prostitution house and the young lad was quite the catch." Ray laughed out at the memory.

   "Yes and after that the little guy beat us black and blue for making fun of him." Romel continued.

   "Jack." Kouen watched as the said male looked pale. 'He might know a lot more about Ahme,' Kouen thought.

   "Uh, right. Ahme is...I meet him because of my mother. He performs you see... Quite a talent that one. M..maybe I should grab some tea?" Jack tried to get up but a figure came through the door at that time. "Prince Koumei." Jack stated as he walked towards the group.

   "May I join in the fun?" Koumei asked eyeing his brother. He didn't know what was happening but guessed it to be important for his brother was there.

   "Yes, Jack was just telling us about his friend." Kouen stated as Jack sank into his seat more.

   "Now that I think about it, we don't know much about Ahme besides that he kicks serious butt and drinks us under the table." Romel stated, watching Jack.

   "W..well he's a very secretive person. Maybe you should talk to Ahme about this Prince Kouen." Jack tried to get out of it but just seemed to make it worse as Koumei leaned forward.

   "Oh, Ahme? You mean the one who helped on the taxing problem? Kouen, are you interested in the little fellow?" Koumei asked amused.

   "Yes." Kouen answered as the others stared.

   "P..Prince Kouen, Ahme may look like a girl but he is a man." Ray tried to reason with him.

   "Ahme is... interesting. I have decided that I'll..have him." Kouen slightly smiled, only Koumei seeing the glint in his eyes.

   "What?! But...she.. he's a.. you can't be serious?!" Jack raised his voice, not even able to form correct sentences.

   "Jack, I'll hope you invite me when you pay Ahme a visit. That will be all." Kouen got up and reached the door when Koumei walked up to him.

   "Kouen, are you going to play with a little boy? This is not something to relieve your boredom." Koumei scolded.

   "It is not a game.. and Ahme is.. different." Kouen said walking out and leaving the others to their thoughts. Kouen was not about to leave Ahme alone. He'd get what he wanted and he'd make sure that it happened. Kouen just might get Ahme to show him the skills that the others seemed to praise and he might even show his own skills... In many ways.

Koumei everyone! Lol idk if I wrote him well but kinda wanted to put him in and also the other ocs as well. I haven't really wrote about these much cause I'm focusing on Kouen and Amelia. Anyways how was your day today? Mines been filled with music and work.