Hotel

Amelia's pov-
   We've stopped at a hotel on the way to the outer village. Kouen goes to book our rooms as I sat at the nearby bar. Best spot to gather information.

   "I heard there's this beauty at the capital."

   "What? Man, I got the real news bout some big tugs gathering man power."

   "The prince is being seduced."

   "Oh, I heard 'ou get big money." The whispers of the drunk men going around about useless talk to more serious rumors.

   "My daughter works there, heard he's totally gay." I spit out my drink, almost choking.

   "Are you alright?" Kouen asked, taking the seat opposite me.

   "I, I'm alright.." I clear my throat, peeping at him. Is he really gay? It kinda explains what happened...

   "Ahme, let's head to our rooms. We start early tomorrow." He talks swiftly, walking off.

   "Y..yeah, to our rooms then. My key?" I ask, following after him. We stop at a room and he unlocks it. I gulp. No way, right? I look at his emotionless face and feel nervous. "Uh, I... this is?" I questioned uneasy.

   "The room." He answers, looking at me with his red eyes, waiting with the door open.

   "The...room?" I whisper out but he heard, pushing me in and closing it after.

   "Yes, we'll be staying here for tonight." He walks to a bed.... wait, there is a separation wall. A bed on both sides.

   "H,hahaha, Yeah, our room, right. I knew that." I smile, feeling dumb that I was even a little nervous. We're both guys, as far as he knows. He wouldn't have weird thoughts. We clean up and head to bed. I was sleeping well until I hear a scream. I jump off my bed, only for Kouen to grab me from behind.

   "There's someone here." He whispered in my ear. My eyes scan the room and spot a shadow by the window. He lets go of me as the shadow jumps out the window. I wait awhile, until I move away from him.

   "Why did we let whoever that was go?" I questioned. He smirked. Wait, smirk? Am I still sleeping? Why is he happy about someone breaking in and running off?!

   "We didn't just let them run off. This is how we get our target." He stands up, walking to his bed.

   "Are you just going to sleep?!" I impatiently ask. I don't get what happened, other than that whomever that was woke me up!

   "Get some rest, we'll leave at sunrise." Damn him, I grumble, heading to bed.

Morning-
We are back in the carriage. I feel tired and it feels like my stomach is about to burst. Why did the food taste so bad? That hotel really needs help, I mean someone broke into our room, food is horrible and what was with that creepy woman?

Flashback-
I walk into the hall like a zombie after Kouen woke me up.

   "Hi there handsome. Want some company?" A blond woman with big boobs asks Kouen, who just ignored her. She pretends to slip and fall into his chest, pressing herself against him. "Oh, my, I'm sorry." She apologized with fluttering eyelashes. I can't take this.

   "Hey lady, get off already. You clearly did that on purpose." I state, walking towards them. She eyed me before laughing and running off.
Flashback end.

Amelia thinks Kouen is gay?! Am I the only one who thinks that's funny? 🤣🤣 Anyways Christmas is coming soon, think I should do a side chapter? Comment and tell me what you think. Laterz~